Page 52 of 98 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Rhino Keeper
    Im sad but I am done with this one too I went 48hrs not getting any green cats. plenty of others but no cats. not fun and it just makes me more determined not to spend my real dollars on gems - which I normally do if I feel like I am getting a fair deal.

I will still collect lillies so I can add to the community, but individual goals and chasing cats. nope.

I am also finding this version of the game (so the valentines version on Android) incredibly glitchy. I will start something cooking or something in the forge, only to come back and find it not there. I shouldnt have to go and visit a neighbour for my choices to stay registered with the S8 server.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, zoroak! That's what I thought but wanted to make sure that nothing else happened with the Frog Prince!
    Last edited by FlowerBurst; 02-26-17 at 05:11 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I did craft the swamp kitty.

I've never participated in a community event, so, as long as I get 250 waterlillies, will I receive the same prizes as the entire community?
    Yes

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I did my complaining earlier on and I still agree with it being a rigged event as far as the cat tails go.
    On a positive note I have found a lot of gold nuggets though. My camel gave me a gold nugget I found at least 3 rock chopping , desert palace and sir pig's and Sabinas house gave me a gold nugget each. Just trying to give some hope to ppl that are looking for them.
    I get obsessed and want everything especially since I have been playing for so long. I finally realized with this event that I needed to be reminded this is just a game. I don't even have the room for anything anymore anyway. All of my stuff is always in storage. I'm thinking this game has finally run its coarse so sad it's been my favorite for so long. The fun is slipping away. I might just hang on to it and do holiday events
    You may still see me here complaining about the next event I'm not quite sure yet.lol

Fashion Designer
    Now that the response rate for the cat when using your last energy was broadly published on the form, I think the "algorithm " has been changed. I haven't had any cats now, even though I continually use my last energy. Too stressful. Time to relax I guess. I have spent some gems, but no more. It would take hundreds.

I don't understand how they would make donating golden nuggets part of a questionnaire that has a time limit and then make it so hard to get. I've been trying to get them for over 3 days now on the mines I've bought dozens of rock formations iron rocks all kinds of rocks and nothing this is ridiculous

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    Yes sadly all my games are gone, back to the very beginning.
    This happened to me a couple of years ago, every S8 that I had been playing recently. I had to contact support and it was eventually fixed.

PS. Invited you to post and for me your kingdom was restored.
    Last edited by DeeDeeBird70; 02-26-17 at 08:06 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    So far the drops for the wisteria mansion and the wisteria house ( purple tree) is coins
    I know some ppl were asking

New Resident
    My strategy for spawning any monster is to click quickly around my kingdom. For the Beastling, I'll click ponds quickly include Sparkling mine or Ivy's hut. I have a better success rate doing it that way. I hope that makes since. I'll have my music on so I can hear if I spawn a monster, That way I can stop collections by hitting "Edit" to go and fight my monster (although, I tell myself I'm grooming the beast since I can't stand the thought of ****ing an animal LOL)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zirilka View Post
    i have crafted the kitty. Now, before you bash me with reminders how i hate animals in castle story, please remember that cats are not animals just furry persons.

That being said: My ludicrous spawning rate became even more ludicrous. The beasties have become rarer than the rarest endangered species from the wwf list.

But i am jumping these hoops, s8, i am jumping. Watch me.
    lol!!!