Page 37 of 98 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    ETA PPS... Apologies for my earlier Veruka Salt over-reaction about it; I was having one of those kinda days, lol.
    I had such an angry moment some time ago here as well...I'm sorry for that. I feel Veruka Salty too I know that the team usually fixes these things pretty fast
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Host(ess)
    There will simply not be enough time to upgrade the pond completely with the poor spawn rate. SpiritWind, is there anyway that you can report this?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ahomeforme View Post
    I am so very reluctant to part with 5 gold nuggets even though I have >80 of them. Sat out last event because of that too. Should I just sit this one out too?
    i would proceed if you have 80 nuggets. I have actually earned more than 5 from this event, by chopping rock outcropping and dark cave formations (prizes received from adventures). I don't know if you will get all 5 back but suspect you will get some!

Farm Supplier
    I don't know what happened, but when I entered the game earlier I had zero water lilies! My pond is level 4, and when I collected from it, I got 6 lilies, but that's it, even my iron fence is not there. Has anyone experienced something like this?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfgh123654 View Post
    I don't know what happened, but when I entered the game earlier I had zero water lilies! My pond is level 4, and when I collected from it, I got 6 lilies, but that's it, even my iron fence is not there. Has anyone experienced something like this?
    Yes - same here - see my post #289 and my reply to linurm, post #347

Rhino Keeper
    While not 100 percent on topic, this is relevant:

Seeing that taking my sparkling mine to level six would shorten collection times, I leveled one up.... it cut collection time by six whole minutes. What a waste of gold nuggets! Bad on me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    >80 gold nuggets are more than a sufficient supply to fullfill any unexpected request. so even if you used for the former event and this one too your supply would be still healthy... so I would say... use them!
    I only refuse crazy Elven requests as have nothing in return.. but actually we are collecting/saving them to have use of them in game requests and events, otherwise, not useful at all for anything else.
    also.. doing this event.. with all the rock chopping and collections from the mines.. gold nuggets are collected along the way, so you will get some back.
    Personally, I wouldn't refuse participating in an event just because there's a request of gold nuggets... it's the reason why I have collected them, but I would have to refuse if I didn't save any at that moment as had no choice.
    Thanks for the advice. Will consider. Thing is, I still have yet to upgrade my jousting arena. And I kinda doubt I have the time to complete all the goals to get final prize, so what's the point in spending the hard to come by gold nuggets. But yeah, I guess I might get them back from all the rock chopping. I only wish the demand for gold come a bit later in the event so I can better decide whether I could actually complete the event. Oh, another reason I sat out last event was because I already have the love shack.

Fashion Designer
    I have a whopping 85 water lilies and my lily pond just made level 5. Had to spend a few gems on cat tails. I did make the kitty though, which is cute.
    Edit: both my sparkling mines are level 6, but the drop rate for beastlies SUCKS!
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lionteam2 View Post
    Yes - same here - see my post #289 and my reply to linurm, post #347
    Thanks for your reply. My lilies are back! I don't know how, but I hope your issue is resolved too . But there's still the problem with beastlings spawning rates...

Rhino Keeper
    Swamp kitty also drops creep tooth & 230/250 coins (not sure if it was a 3 or 5).