Page 88 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3878848586878889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    please stop swearing in your posts. Using inappropriate language is a violation of forum rules. This includes words that turn to stars, swearing in acronym form and using symbols to replace letters.

Your entire post will be removed and not just edited going forward.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by linurm View Post
    Now this is a fantastic and useful glitch.. would resolve all thoughts of making long swords for the Hunt Roaming Bandits Adventure. Do hope they remain in your kingdom as very handy.
    Can you collect from all of them?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

New Resident
    yes ,long swords is full

Executive Chef
    No way I finish any part of this one. Just leveled the pond to 8 but I only have about 450 water lilies. I got my swamp kitty early on cuz he is cute so I guess he is my consolation prize. These quests have been quite frustrating lately, I'm just not even coming close to finishing anymore.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Disappointed I won't finish this quest still need way to many lillies and I have been harvesting the lillies as much as I could. A extra day and I would have probably made it ��

New Resident
    Well, I say that it's possible to finish this event without gemming.
    My pond s now 10lvl, I have a green kitty and am 65 lilies away from a frog n etc.
    To be fair - I've spent 5 gems (5 times per 1 gem, just to speed up mines/ivi's house for 30mins, which I do sometimes without events too).
    And I was really babysitting the game, which s impossible for people who has a regular job.
    In fact, usually timed events are like 11 days to be finished by me. But still, didn't like that 12 days only .

Executive Chef
    11 chops on a rock and I got 1 pond stone and 2 dire boars....yeah I'm done.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    I will also finsih event without using gems (ok 1 gem maybe few times to speed up pond before going into 3-4 hour long meeting at work
    But yes, I was able to play all those days constantly, logging into game every 2 hours pratically during day hours. And beasties have spawned - well - I would not call ok, but just so that I have got kitty day before event ends and upgraded to lvl 10 on the last day.
    Still have 6 collections to do to get the frog - but it should be doable. on the last hours of event.

I'm 276 lillies away... thanks to some dark cave formations, and some luck with the mines, I made it to lvl10 and 2 kitties, then did enough visits to get the extra cattails and add a third. I could finish now for 40 gems, or wait for a few more collections and save some gems.

The 3 kitties will give one pond collection worth of lillies, and the pond can be sped up for 4 gems. I'm going to have to do it at least once to finish. Here's hoping the net doesn't go out!

Farm Supplier
    I haven't even made it to level 8 of the pond. Out of ivy and the mines, I have had just ONE beastling a day since the pond went to level 7. Plentynof dire bosrs thouh, lesst they should be keft out of anything! An absolute joke (sarcasm)