Page 45 of 98 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

I have not spawned a single beastling since I completed the 1st of the side goal. I've done what everyone suggested i.e. to tap on mines/ivy's hut when I'm only down to 1 energy. It's been more than a day now and I am stuck on level 6 of the lily pond because I have zero cattails 😫

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Yes, I used gems to speed up the mines. This seemed to be the best use of gems in this challenge.
    I've been using them to speed up the swamp - I want the frog so that seems like the best use. But it doesn't look like I'm going to get him anyway. It's a slow slog. And I even got 35 energy off an adventure this morning.

I feel like we should get some energy boxes! I've gone through my entire stash of Alicorns!
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Banned
    Huh. Well, once again it was showing the bar hadn't moved on the community prizes. I knew that couldn't be right. I turned my phone off and on again and suddenly the bar had moved and I got the path. So if anyone else is having that glitch try that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I've been using them to speed up the swamp - I want the frog so that seems like the best use. But it doesn't look like I'm going to get him anyway. It's a slow slog. And I even got 35 energy off an adventure this morning.
    I haven't used any gems yet as I normally don't need to for these type of events but at this stage by my calcs, I won't be able to complete it without them. It will be the first I haven't completed ...

I have managed to get the pond to level 7 but working forward, if things progress at the same rate for upgrading, I will be a few hundred lilies off getting the frog. Only have 220 at the moment and won't be able to collect during the week when working.

So am focussing on getting all the stones and water, given energy is not too much of a problem, and then will see what I do ...

I really want the final community prize probably more than the frog, so am hoping there are lots out there doing better then me...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I haven't used any gems yet as I normally don't need to for these type of events but at this stage by my calcs, I won't be able to complete it without them. It will be the first I haven't completed ...

I have managed to get the pond to level 7 but working forward, if things progress at the same rate for upgrading, I will be a few hundred lilies off getting the frog. Only have 220 at the moment and won't be able to collect during the week when working.

So am focussing on getting all the stones and water, given energy is not too much of a problem, and then will see what I do ...

I really want the final community prize probably more than the frog, so am hoping there are lots out there doing better then me...
    I had gotten the gems for free and I figured I'd just loose them in a gem trap so I went for it. But I might not finish even with the gems. I'll be surprised if I get the frog which is what I want. It's been snowing really hard here so I've been trapped inside playing the game and still not getting very far. I'd be interested in hearing if someone finishes without gems.
    Last edited by rulerofjennyville; 02-25-17 at 07:55 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I had gotten the gems for free and I figured I'd just loose them in a gem trap so I went for it. But I might not finish even with the gems. I'll be surprised if I get the frog which is what I want.
    Guess all I can say is , good luck to us all !!!

Rhino Keeper
    OMG this game makes me want to scream sometimes. I just collected from Ivy's Hut and got a stupid Dire Bore now I have to wait another twelve hours and hope I get a Beastling. I am slowly becoming disillusioned with the events. We work so hard to try to complete them and we have to wait a long time to collect, use energy/wait for energy to replenish. Or if you want/have them you can gem ahead. Oh why oh why can't events just be fun and reasonable to complete. Don't get me wrong I like this game and I choose to play it but sometimes it really frustrates me the way things turn out in the game.

Huh. Well, once again it was showing the bar hadn't moved on the community prizes. I knew that couldn't be right. I turned my phone off and on again and suddenly the bar had moved and I got the path. So if anyone else is having that glitch try that.
    It wasnt a glitch, once you got to 250 lillies you were eligible for the community prizes and so the "bar" showed up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Keep chopping Outcropping Rocks. I've seen more gold nuggets drops than usual today. Maybe drop rate has been adjusted in favor of the event needs. In the meantime all the Pond Stones you collect can be used in upgrading the Pond when you get to move ahead as many are needed.
    If my energy isn't going to gathering pond water or ****ing beastlings (or other unwanted pests), it has been going to chopping rocks, with the rare exception of collecting a few crafted items or coins from a building so I can keep buying rock outcroppings. And still, I only have one nugget. I'm beginning to think that each player has their nemesis item. For me, it's the nuggets. For some, it's mithril. For others, it's swamp beastlings.