Page 79 of 98 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Quote Originally Posted by linurm View Post
    Attachment 36163
    Do you have the same situation? Everybody
    Oooooo...maybe you'll get 10 frogs ... lol. Now that would be something
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by linurm View Post
    Attachment 36163
    Do you have the same situation? Everybody
    what happens when you try and place them? do you still get multiples? cool glitch!

Farm Supplier
    Such a disappointing event!!!!! No beastling!!perhaps 1 to 2 a day... Most of the time I got direboars..(what for???) The stones required so much energy and it was so boring..... I am not going to level up my pond even to level 7 (yes yes!!!! And I am a long time player...) Usually I try, but here it is just so unfair and debilitating.... Why do not we stick to the story? These "events" are just about so chopping, harvesting, fishing,.... Boring!!!!

I'm a long time player. It seems the quest structure has changed. They are all kind of the same, designed to sell gems and after awhile become boring. The art work is great. I wonder if storm8 is under new management. Does anyone else feel this way or is it only me?

Farm Supplier
    I've been playing since 2012 and this will be the first event I haven't finished...I am beyond disappointed...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by a1mathteach View Post
    Just upgraded my pond to level 7 and come to the realization that I can't possibly finish this event. I'm bummed. I regret using those gold nuggets and Mithril. All I'm getting out of this is a green kitty and a pond for storage.
    I stopped doing the goals when they asked for gold nuggets and just started upgrading the pond, I'm at Level 6.

Fashion Designer
    On the side bar on my screen it says I have 2 days. when I click on the frog it says 1 day 21 hours, but in the first post it says the even ends march 4th at 4 pm which is 21 hours away!! Does anyone know which one it really is? if it ends tomorrow the 4th at 4 pm why would it say 2 days on the sidebar? I have spent actual money on gems to speed up because there is no way I would have made it without that, but now if I am losing one whole day I thought I had, judging my my game screen I wont' make it for sure! I hope someone has some good news for me?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sources for the kitty are Ivy's hut and sparkling mines...
    I have only gotten 3 kitties from the mines during the whole event.

Host(ess)
    I think the frog us giving you game time so that should be correct. I am not sure what time zone you are in but For me tomorrow is the 3rd. I live in EST. I believe the game us on PST.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    On the side bar on my screen it says I have 2 days. when I click on the frog it says 1 day 21 hours, but in the first post it says the even ends march 4th at 4 pm which is 21 hours away!! Does anyone know which one it really is? if it ends tomorrow the 4th at 4 pm why would it say 2 days on the sidebar? I have spent actual money on gems to speed up because there is no way I would have made it without that, but now if I am losing one whole day I thought I had, judging my my game screen I wont' make it for sure! I hope someone has some good news for me?
    The timer on the outside rounds up to the nearest day, so for you, 1 day 21 hours (well now a little less ) from the inside screen is correct. The event ends as stated in post 1, but it's the 4th March in California that you aim for, not where you live in the world.