Page 94 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Rhino Keeper
    Didnt get the frog.( A 50 level player loyal for 3 years to this game.) The first event I couldn't get the prize ( frog) excluding my first week in game event. That is a strange feeling of disappointment. And specially disappointing that this new things ( house, mansion, trees) are totally useless. Will definitely go to storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wallada View Post
    The frog prince he's cute.

Attachment 36172
    What does he drop?

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    What does he drop?
    Water and Mermaid Scales

i have a question for anyone who experienced this, i put down some of those log roads we got from this just to see what they would look like, and i cannot take them of the board? is this a glitch? i put them in a spot just to see and the only way to remove them is too sell them.???

i like them but not where i put them, can i store these at all until i am ready for a spot? or i have to sell them?

thanks in advance.
    cyn

Rhino Keeper
    Just collected from my level 8 lily pond, and all I got was xp and coins. Has anyone gotten anything else from it? I'm glad I decided, at the end, to craft a kitty instead of upgrading the pond to level 9. And with all the rock chopping and mine collecting over this event, you'd think I'd have gotten more than four gold nuggets. I never was able to progress past that step (Don't go chasing water frogs), and I believe because of that I never got the side quest, either.

Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    i have a question for anyone who experienced this, i put down some of those log roads we got from this just to see what they would look like, and i cannot take them of the board? is this a glitch? i put them in a spot just to see and the only way to remove them is too sell them.???

i like them but not where i put them, can i store these at all until i am ready for a spot? or i have to sell them?

thanks in advance.
    cyn
    Yikes! After reading this I checked mine and they are the same! I can't store or move them. Only option is to sell. I was able to move and store them during the event. I really hope this glitch gets fixed, because I'll have to sell them if not. I never meant for them to be permanently placed where I have them
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by wallada View Post
    Water and Mermaid Scales
    And longswords.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Yikes! After reading this I checked mine and they are the same! I can't store or move them. Only option is to sell. I was able to move and store them during the event. I really hope this glitch gets fixed, because I'll have to sell them if not. I never meant for them to be permanently placed where I have them
    My sentiments exactly! All during the event, I was moving them in and out of storage. Now, we can't put them in storage.....oh, please, make this untrue.....I don't need all these log paths in my kingdom....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post

thanks in advance.
    cyn
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Same here. I can not put them in storage only sell or rotate option available
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    So wait, the GRAND PRIZE for all of this aggravation is 4 wisteria trees which can be chopped 16 times and drop....wood?!