Page 31 of 98 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've reported this...
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We updated this so that you only need to tap "Plant" and it will complete the task. Sorry about that!
    Thanks SW & Pika! ...nice to be able to move forward with this event now.
    *pom-pom shimmy & air kisses*

PS. I'm enjoying the artwork. *thumbs up*

ETA PPS... Apologies for my earlier Veruka Salt over-reaction about it; I was having one of those kinda days, lol.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 02-23-17 at 06:21 PM.

New Resident
    Why lilies was cleared? android game

Rhino Keeper
    If you want a beastling to appear, just wait to collect a mine or Ivy's hut until you have 1 or 2 energy left. Spawns every time, at least for me... :/

Rhino Keeper
    I posted this earlier and it disappeared????
    I think everyone has the right to be upset I'm a long time player and this is the only community event that we can get the drop from only one spot (the lily pond)I have only accumulated 46 water lilies so far I would have at least 300 a day in any other community event to get to 3000 at the end. I can't level up because there are no kitty's for the cat tails. This is a horrible let down. Am I missing something?
    The last three events were so challenging but doable if you didn't have a job. I mean without spending gems. They are getting harder and harder it feels as if S8 only wants gem users. The loyalty of playing the game daily and getting all your friends and family to play isn't enough anymore for S8 it seems.
    I very much appreciate the players that gem through and give us tips I wouldn't have made it through many events with out them that's for sure. You deserve more than a super thanks . You know who you are
    S8 I do think you need to re evaluate this one.

Rhino Keeper
    Community event info.

Prize 4. Wisteria Mansion. 650 lilies. Size 3x3. Collection time 22 hrs. No idea yet what it drops if anything besides coins

Prize 5 the frog is 1500 lilies.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-23-17 at 08:02 PM. Reason: thanks! added to post 1.

Rhino Keeper
    Some calculations

Once you are level 10 lily pond, you get 30 lilies each collection. Once you get the mansion, you have 850 lilies to go approximately. That means you need to collect 29 times to get to 1500. That's 58 hrs of constant collecting. Or about 2 and a half days. If you get the swamp kitty that's another 30 lilies per day (10 lilies per 8 hour collection period). That means in 2 days of constant collecting you can get 60 lilies from the kitty and 24 x 30 or 720 lilies from the ponds. That's 780 lilies. You still need an additional 70 lilies or 2 pond collections and 1 kitty. Still comes close to 2.5 days. As long as you get the mansion by day 7, you should be able to get the frog prince of course, you may not sleep much

Host(ess)
    The spawn rate of the beasts is beyond frustrating. I have been collecting from the mines all day and have not spawned even 1 beast. THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE!!!

Here is another calculation

With very few swamp kitties being spawned you cannot get enough cattails to upgrade the pond to level 10 by day 7 without gemming, much less craft one those kitties to assist with accumulation of lillies. I am at level 5 swamp needing 6 more cattails to get to level 6, been checking mines and ivys hut religiously.

Farm Supplier
    As mentioned previously but CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH.. u can basically get 7/8 beastlings to generate from Mines and 2/2 from ivy's hut per day IF U CLEAN THE BUILDING WITH ONLY 1 ENERGY REMAINING. Once u know the trigger point to generate the monsters, u will get all u need. Of course, if u r a player like some with a million ready-to-go alicorns for energy.. the final task is prob already over for u... for the rest of us it takes patience. Since u just spawned a beastling and have zero energy, shut the game down, set an alarm for an hour and go enjoy life. Come back, clear the beastling.. get yur energy down to 1 and clear the other mine, shut down, wait an hour and come back. During times while draining your energy down to 1 or having no buildings available to generate a beastling, pick up water, chop rock, reset craft buildings, etc. (Just make sure another monster is not already on the board when clearing mines/ivys hut.) Its really not a hard thing to reach the finish and NO GEM USE. Of course, other than some who do not have 2 minutes every hour or every other hour to check in.

Executive Chef
    While waiting for kitty to spawn keep collecting water and pond rocks and hopefully you can speed through future upgrades. The amounts needed are huge. I know this is a small consolation.

Stats people- gotta love em.
    I have no plans of getting kitty so I'll have to take that into account.

Oh, and I spawned a kitty with 5 energy left. Good grief.