Page 75 of 98 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ronda168 View Post
    so no one knows how to get gold nuggets then.
    I've gotten two during this event from the desert castle. Just hate using the energy to collect it.

Executive Chef
    I'm on track to get the Frog Prince. I'm glad the lazy bum stays a frog!! He's doesn't deserve Ivy. Ivy needs a guy like Johnny Depp.
    A perfect match.

Don't know what happened went to collect from my pond and it had updraded itself, I was keeping the cat tails to get the kitty, now I won't have the kitty or the frog, need 750 more lillies not enough time unless I don't sleep. Really Sad

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Don't know what happened went to collect from my pond and it had updraded itself, I was keeping the cat tails to get the kitty, now I won't have the kitty or the frog, need 750 more lillies not enough time unless I don't sleep. Really Sad
    what level is your pond?

Fashion Designer
    This would have to be the most frustrating update I have ever had. I have been playing since Oct'12. I am lvl 50 with 20 odd alicorns. I have been at lvl 9 for 2 days now, still need 9 more cattails. I am normally way done by now. i won't spend gems to speed up the mines as it is unlikely to get me a cat. As the end creeps closer I can see I will have the frog, but certainly no cat and doubtful that my pond will reach lvl 10, making it the only building I have that will not be finished unless I buy cattails. I feel so sorry for the people that have no alicorns to help with all the chopping and collecting. I believe that randomness is the downfall of all updates, it seems very unfair to hear people talking about crafting 2 or more kitty's when some are unlikely to get enough to craft one. And this is coming from a retired person that keeps late hours and sets a timer for the pond, mine & Ivys, so I am missing very few collections.

Biggerbubbles I feel the same as you!! I've been playing for years and stuck at level 50 for who knows how long but it's ridiculous for something that is REQUIRED to complete a TIMED quest to be a rare drop especially at the high numbers required to complete this event!! I rarely miss a collection time since I keep track of times as well and I only have my pond to level 8 due to low cat tail levels right now I think I'm gonna have to forget about the pond and just get a kitty as a decoration but super frustrated if these kind of quests persist I'm just gonna end up quitting this game like everyone else I know who used to play it! which is sad because I actually enjoy it

Fashion Designer
    Finally just got my account back, no way to finish now and sadly wasted my precious resources. Oh well there's always another goal.

Farm Supplier
    I crafted a kitten two days ago and guess what... No kittens since then. Not a single one.

The odds are really weird in this event.

Just upgraded my pond to level 7 and come to the realization that I can't possibly finish this event. I'm bummed. I regret using those gold nuggets and Mithril. All I'm getting out of this is a green kitty and a pond for storage.

Farm Supplier
    This game just keeps getting worse and worse. I've been playing for years but I really think I'm about to delete it. The last event was ridiculous with Nivea and her ridiculous drops that immediately made me put her and her little workshop in storage. Useless. And now the spawn rate of zero kittens. This is getting so old.