Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 468692939495969798 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Farm Supplier
    My aggravation levels with this ever r still high.

After all the rock busting I only received 1 gold nugget during this entire lame event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've reported the inability to store the log paths.
    If you finished getting 1500 lilies in time but didn't get the frog, please post here... Thanks.
    Thx for reporting SW!

Fashion Designer
    I finished completing everything because I used some gems for traps and got the value pack.

QUESTION If I deleted the game [and my entire phone] before the last community prize was unlocked, when I get my phone back from repair and reinstall the game will I still get that last prize??

Question please...i fell in love with the log path.....bought to the limit, for future use...now am unable to place it in storage....cannot store, turn or sell....there is no notice that the log path cannot be stored or sold...is this a glitch, and can it be fixed???? I dont want to waste 88 squares with a permanent path??? Help please??!!!

Oops!! Sorry, just saw SW response above, as already reported this log path problem...i was in panic mode and didnt notice it...could only think...OMG...been begging for expansions, now just wasted 88 spaces!!! Thanks SW!!!

Farm Supplier
    I think they are going to work on the glitch. I love the log path too, to bad we can't get it anymore.

Since Speculation thread is closed, I'm posting here. I just got a Naga to fight when I collected my Naga. Are we getting ready for a new event? or Monster Hunt? I've not gotten one before since the Naga event that I can recall. Anyone else?

Host(ess)
    I don't know how to get a ticket but my whole iPad isn't working because off Castle Story, it started just when i bought some traps because they weren't coming!! now everything is not available. Do you know how to get your kingdom on iPad and i phone? i wan't to see if i can finish my event on the telephone
    thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by ropien View Post
    I don't know how to get a ticket but my whole iPad isn't working because off Castle Story, it started just when i bought some traps because they weren't coming!! now everything is not available. Do you know how to get your kingdom on iPad and i phone? i wan't to see if i can finish my event on the telephone
    thanks!!
    This event has ended, so it won't be available on your phone either. But you can download the app onto your phone, plus another S8 game with a log in feature (such as bakery story). Once you log in to the other game using your username and password, it will log you in to your castle story game as well. There are detailed instructions on how to do this in The Hub. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1070887
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ropien View Post
    thanks!!
    This event is over, so you're to late to finish anything that's event-related. 😦