Page 82 of 98 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Frog Prince Event | 21 Feb - 4 Mar | *info in post 1 and 2*

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't spawned a beastling from a mine in 3 days. What's going on? I have a timer set to check them every 3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by fabulus12 View Post
    I'm at 19 cattails, if I get to 25, in the next day should I upgrade the pond to level 10, or make a beastie? What do you think?
    I've given up on the frog since it isn't obtainable, I'm not spending $$ on it because I agree with what is posted, I'm losing neighbors on almost every event now, and I'm close to joining them.
    I am on level 9 and have 16 cattails, I am going for the beastie, and not for the level 10 pond.
    But, it's personal, this is what I will do.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    Well I finally got the frog this morning. It is pretty funny when he flicks out his long tongue just as someone in the queendom is walking by him.
    do a zoom up.. there's a little fly he catches and chews up.. soo cute lol!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I'm frustrated too, I think we should complain about

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie27 View Post
    I am on level 9 and have 16 cattails, I am going for the beastie, and not for the level 10 pond.
    But, it's personal, this is what I will do.
    I agree this is a personal decision on what you like most.

I decided to craft a kitty at level 8 rather than hope I could get to level 10, partly because I prefer the look of the pond before the final upgrade. But on the other hand, I would have liked to achieve the side goal which needs level 10 as I like the wisteria house that you get for that .

Quote Originally Posted by allisisland77 View Post
    Ok so this is the part I find kinda ridiculous. The first 4 rewards are easy to attain because there is not much of a jump to get to them but the frog goes from 650 lilies to 1500 that's kinda nuts! So here is my suggestion... reduce the number of lilies needed to 1000 OR give us a few extra days on the event so we have a better chance of completing it. For either suggestion increase the spawn rate for the beastlings (lol and get rid of the **** dire board) and maybe give your loyal fans a small gift as a way for thanking them for sticking by you through some of these goofy quests! It's great to make things challenging but they HAVE to be attainable!
    Otherwise we just lose interest :/ oh and can we get a new expansion? I'd really like to get to the area in the bottom corner and continue the actual rulers storyline!!
    Dear S8, please extend the time on this event so more players have a chance at completing it. We now have 1 day and 11 hours left, and we are only at 40% of what's needed to even complete community goal. And if you would be so kind as to do some of the other suggestions quoted here, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by JojoMoonflower View Post
    Dear S8, please extend the time on this event so more players have a chance at completing it. We now have 1 day and 11 hours left, and we are only at 40% of what's needed to even complete community goal. And if you would be so kind as to do some of the other suggestions quoted here, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    I second that!

Rhino Keeper
    It's up to 61% now, so did we make 20% in 1 hour or was there a little help on s8's end to boost it?
    I use android and I do hit yes on new neighbors.
    I play Castle Story (DS and FS burnout, I'll be back to those though).
    I don't usually read my wall in the games.

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I agree this is a personal decision on what you like most.

I decided to craft a kitty at level 8 rather than hope I could get to level 10, partly because I prefer the look of the pond before the final upgrade. But on the other hand, I would have liked to achieve the side goal which needs level 10 as I like the wisteria house that you get for that .
    Aw I completely overlooked that goal to get the wisteria house, thanks for mentioning it.
    Where do I find a picture of it?

Edit: nevermind, found it.

Once again both sparkling mines w/o beastling But of course each rock outcropping has two dire boars appearing, directly ON the rock so you have to defeat it to go on.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-03-17 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Removed swearing