Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mithril dragon: Mining Dragon: Leaves 12-19-17

Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    i thought the max amount of bombs is 25?
    For evolution temples, yes. After 25 you don't get any more bombs dropped. However if you have a bomb producing dragon, what you collect gets added to your stockpile beyond 25. So for those that max out, they can keep collecting up to what I guess is a limit of 1000, however only from bomb dragons and not from evolutions.

Terrible start for me so far. I had a few bombs saved up but I'm averaging under 2 parts per bomb. Am getting 3 parts sometimes, but also failing with just 1 part about an equal number of times too >_< Usually, I'm pretty good with this and get 3 parts much more often than 1 parts. Should still make it though, as I have 2 bomb dragons, so usually I can craft 2 of any mining dragon, and even 3 sometimes.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Is it my imagination or is the mining area bigger? I seem to be able to click much further down and to the sides than usual?

Love the new dragon and as I have 25 bombs saved I might be able to get this one.

Executive Chef
    Not sure if just me but my dragon mining screen area is larger in more detail than before for this one so i have to remember to mine right up to the edges to get pieces ........
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Funny - just yesterday I was thinking "I wonder if they'd ever give out a Champ as a mining reward'
    275 pieces seems doable, but I'm sure we'll only have a crazy short time to collect them, they won't give away a champion type so easily

Nightclub Owner
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mithril_Epic.png 
Views:	145 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	36068
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Champion Metal
    Habitat: Champion Ruins, Metal Mines
    Available at: Level 45
    Buying Price: 1,650 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 20 hours
    Exp Gained: 3,000 Exp
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Oh I'm loving this dragon! It's so beautiful! I guess I have a weakness for the "feminine warrior-like" dragons (like Glasswing, Huntress, etc.) lol I'm definitely going to try and get this one

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I'm definitely getting this and quick. Luckily I have 3 Diamond dragons, an Anubis, an Infinity and an Angel to evolve to levels 7 and 10 . Unfortunately, I'm too broke to buy bomb producing dragons :-(

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I'm definitely getting this and quick. Luckily I have 3 Diamond dragons, an Anubis, an Infinity and an Angel to evolve to levels 7 and 10 . Unfortunately, I'm too broke to buy bomb producing dragons :-(
    Why do you need diamond dragons to evolve? Do you get more bombs for evolving them?
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Why do you need diamond dragons to evolve? Do you get more bombs for evolving them?
    I get 10 or 11 bombs for each evolution and plus the long evo times will get me good points in the ************ going on right now

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I get 10 or 11 bombs for each evolution and plus the long evo times will get me good points in the ************ going on right now
    Yeah, I almost never evolve an Ultra unless I get some big rewards for it. I think I've had about a dozen level one Diamond types standing by for the last 3 leaderboards and never needed to touch them. This Mithril really tempts me to break into an Evolving frenzy.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast