Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Mithril dragon: Mining Dragon: Leaves 12-19-17

When the timer ends does it also leave the spell shop or just the mine?

Fashion Designer
    Spell shop also, please craft before or you will not be able to!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Executive Chef
    Looks like I'm gonna miss this one. I'm about 25 pieces short and all out of bombs.

Fashion Designer
    I've had all kinds of crazy requests come up in the last couple of days, wish you could request these also! I've got a few spare I'd be more than happy to pass on
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Fashion Designer

Could a Mod help me look into this?

Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Looks like I'm gonna miss this one. I'm about 25 pieces short and all out of bombs.
    I'm in the same boat, but much worse. Was trying to get the last couple pieces by spending gold, but got kicked out of the mine. So I used more than 300+ gold and no dragon. I just sent a message to support not too long ago. Hopefully they could do something about it. :-/

Farm Supplier
    What happened to this dragon in the mine? I went to check how many bombs I had and it was gone. I never had a count down nor did I get a pop up saying it was leaving. My boyfriend who plays as well didn't get anything either. I am not happy it is gone with out a warning as I was busting butt to be able to get it and I still need 70 more things. Not happy right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Horseladi View Post
    What happened to this dragon in the mine? I went to check how many bombs I had and it was gone. I never had a count down nor did I get a pop up saying it was leaving. My boyfriend who plays as well didn't get anything either. I am not happy it is gone with out a warning as I was busting butt to be able to get it and I still need 70 more things. Not happy right now.
    Sorry you didn't get a pop up!! I think my pop ups started 5 or 6 days ago on all of our games. I feel your pain...There was no advance notice when they took The Dark One away and I missed it by 2 pieces! I'd have spent gold to get them for sure! Was (and still kind of am) furious about it. Had been holding out hope that an upcoming tournament would allow us to win pieces again. Now that our extra parts are gone (for some of us) that's clearly not going to happen.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    I'm in the same boat, but much worse. Was trying to get the last couple pieces by spending gold, but got kicked out of the mine. So I used more than 300+ gold and no dragon. I just sent a message to support not too long ago. Hopefully they could do something about it. :-/
    Please try restarting your game then check your inventory again for the dragon. If it is still missing, please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Yeah I didn't really get a notice for it either but I thought it was leaving before it did so I used gold to get the 5 pieces I was missing and then had I think 10 pieces left over by the time it was gone.

Banned

Re-Introduction: Mining Dragon - Mithril 11/24/17

Welcome back to the mines Mithril Dragon!
    275 pieces needed to craft this warrior.

Mithril Dragon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mithril_Epic.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	40208
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Champion, Metal
    Habitat: Champion Ruins, Metal Mines
    Available at: Level 45
    Buying Price: 1,650 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coin