Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Mithril dragon: Mining Dragon: Leaves 12-19-17

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Well, got 2 last time so I guess I’ll be getting another 2 this time. Why so many repeats?
    I tried last time to get this, but only managed 100 parts before it expired. I was at level 90 or so at the time. It was a lot of work to get the drags evolved, to collect the bombs needed, to generate enough parts, etc. Now I’m at level 145, I have lots of drags, I can evolve continuously, etc.

So it depends on a few things, but I really appreciate the repeats as it levels the playing field for lower level players or folks who don’t spend gold, like me, lol.

FYI, I did the same with the last mining dragon, I only had 150 parts from the last time, so it finished up nicely. Cheers.

Do we have any info, how many days do we have until this dragon will be gone (again) ?

Fashion Designer

Methril

Anybody know when this dragon is finshed ive already got it i thought two weeks ago she should have been done but its still.on my island.

Fashion Designer
    So...what’s the reason for having duplicate of this dragon? Other than it’s good in the arena...wouldn?t 1 be enough since there’s other champs if it?s down.

And what gems do you get if you trade it? (Kinda regret paying so much for it to finish mining for it, not knowing it would come back so soon)
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Quote Originally Posted by duduloi View Post
    Do we have any info, how many days do we have until this dragon will be gone (again) ?
    Last time they had it in the mine from 2-21-17 to 3-22-17.
    I'm hoping we will have it in the mine for a month this time also!

With the larger area in the mine I'm not getting the 3 pieces as often
    iPhone iOS (attach it to your PC or TV for large screen view!)
    And Android Tablet
    Champs: Mithril & Glasswing
    (THANKS S8 for my 2017 Xmas gifts (2 Champs)!!)
    No Diamonds yet

i have only 150+ pieces so far
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    Collected the 240 pieces i was missing and already leveled it up to Epic

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    Anybody know when this dragon is finshed ive already got it i thought two weeks ago she should have been done but its still.on my island.
    This dragon will be leaving on December 19th.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Aren't the dragons typically available for approximately one month? I'm not sure why there are so many questions/so much speculation about when one dragon leaves and another starts. Also, why is there debate about if you should get one or two? If you have 2 evolution temples and enough food to keep your dragons fed, then, yes, you will be able to collect enough bombs to possibly create more than one dragon. For people who are at lower levels or who can't afford a second temple or a lot of food, I am sure that they appreciate having enough time to craft even one dragon. Once you have a dragon crafted, the bombs are still useful for the food and coins that they provide. Maybe a few days before one dragon ends and the next begins you can stop mining in order to have a good supply of bombs and get a good start on the next dragon. Then again, that is just going to put you in the same position again next month- you might, horror of horrors, end up with 2 of that month's dragon.

In my case, on my level 141 account, I have already crafted a Mithril dragon, I have 34 parts toward the next one, and 23 bombs. So, yeah, I probably won't be able to craft a second dragon, but I can still use the bombs for coins and food.
    On my level 95 account, which only has one evolution temple, I only have 202 pieces towards the first Mithril dragon, so I'm hoping that I can obtain enough bombs by the 19th to be able to craft one.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This dragon will be leaving on December 19th.
    OMG!!. I m not even close to 200 n we need 275 piieces. No pls
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast