Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Mithril dragon: Mining Dragon: Leaves 12-19-17

Rhino Keeper
    Why, it's champion, it's metal and it's just good-looking! I'm really glad it's there!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LilliDee View Post
    Why is my dragon side of the mine not open? Anybody else have this problem? It says mine today. Is it NOT starting today? It will be extremely difficult to get if they don't open the mine for crying out loud.
    Reboot, I had to do that too...

Executive Chef
    84 bombs used : 191 mithrils, not bad (2,27 for each bomb)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    84 bombs used : 191 mithrils, not bad (2,27 for each bomb)
    84 bombs in a day! I'm impressed. I take it that you don't lose any bombs from the game crashing as mining commences. Personally, I'm going broke feeding the widows and orphans of miners lost in cave ins.

Finally a dragon I'm excited about mining for. I think my Sulfur Dragon is still level one. I'm hoping for something on par with the Glasswing or the Harmony Knight for Arena utility.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not happy I just barely missed getting the last mine dragon. Never have gotten one yet. This last one was the closest I got 263 pieces. So I ain't concerned with trying to get excited. I would love to get it but it seems like I'm just not good enough for mining dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    I'm not happy I just barely missed getting the last mine dragon. Never have gotten one yet. This last one was the closest I got 263 pieces. So I ain't concerned with trying to get excited. I would love to get it but it seems like I'm just not good enough for mining dragons.
    Its because you are supposed to buy a bomb producing dragon. I haven't been able to get a mined dragon since they changed the number of pieces needed. Whatever. I just mine for the extra food now.
    Android
    Level 167 DS

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    84 bombs in a day! I'm impressed. I take it that you don't lose any bombs from the game crashing as mining commences. Personally, I'm going broke feeding the widows and orphans of miners lost in cave ins.

Finally a dragon I'm excited about mining for. I think my Sulfur Dragon is still level one. I'm hoping for something on par with the Glasswing or the Harmony Knight for Arena utility.
    i got a bomb dragon, so this help getting 84 bombs but someone got 5 bombs dragons and over 1000 bombs in storage LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Farm Supplier
    I love the looks of this one - it's a beauty.
    Could one of the mods please inform us when this one leaves again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JetteG View Post
    I love the looks of this one - it's a beauty.
    Could one of the mods please inform us when this one leaves again.
    i thought the max amount of bombs is 25?
    accepting all neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    I had the same problem when I started, then I found a tutorial on the message board that helped me with the strategy of it. Now I always get the mining dragon, often two. I also do not own any bomb dragons so any bombs I get come from my two evolution temples. If you search the board I'm sure you'll find it. I usually a average of 2.25 pieces or so per bomb.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast