Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Executive Chef
    i like that you said "i would die if i lost my game!"

make a note of how many gems you have just in case something goes horribly wrong (it won't though). and it's always fun to use a new phone to set up a baby bakery! then you can have 2 places (and sometimes can gift yourself that one last part you need).

Rhino Keeper
    Einmomo, don't worry, it works fine if you keep your S8 ID and password handy. My iPad crashed last month and Until Apple shipped me a new part I used this feature to log in daily from a nbrs phone just to gift. Write them down before you initiate a transfer.

2 accounts for 2 players with 1 device

How to have multiple accounts for different players with 1 device ? I saw some players have many bakeries/restaurants. How to do it ? Please help.

The Honorable Panda
    You can only have one storm ID (one game) assigned to a device.

If you have another device, you can start up another game with a different storm ID.

After that you can log in and out of your games on one device, but please note that once you set up a storm ID on a device, even if you log into your game with your other device, your game will still be available on the other device, so I do not recommend using a friends device to set up a second game.
    Make sure it is a device you own .

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Limited-Games!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Tysm, so only 1 Acct per device. How to log off 1st Acct & log in 2nd ? Some players have multiple bakeries, so they log off & log in many times ? Thank you so much for your help.

Rhino Keeper
    Click on the Storm8 logo on the top right corner of the game and then click on “Account Settings”. Then click on “Log in to another account”. Do that after you have set up 2 accounts.

New Resident

Changing from iphone to samsung

Hello, I currently have an iPhone 7 and later today I will be changing to a Samsung s7 edge. Can I make sure I don?t lose anything on my bakery? Like do I just log in with my storm id on the Samsung and start from where I was on my iPhone or would I have to start from scratch? PLEASE HELP NEED TO KNOW TODAY!! Don?t want to lose my little bakery progress x

as far as i know, you can only loose gem dispencer - if you have it.
    the point is that this thing is not working on android, and not even seen in your bakery via android. so, if you put smth on it's place - you will loose this thing forever:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413679

moreover, when you start on android, it is also possible that you will not have several recipes, appliances and decorations that was released with previous android versions.
    (iOS updates are automatical, and all stuff added with them. but android had to download new versions to get them).
    however, if you already bought that stuff, you will still have it in your inventory - you just wdnt be able to buy more.

you can check android versions list and compare wht you have / wht you aready mastered, etc:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Versions-List

other things are pretty much the same. android have same login feature, so you only need to know your s8 id and password to it.
    (however, do not rush to login. since it's new device, you can download bakery story, enter, and set up new s8 id and password, and to add your old account as a neighbor. i call it "spare account" - cd be helpful in sending gifts / answering requests when you need it )
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 11-10-17 at 04:31 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    And you won't be able to get more retired wallpaper and floor tiles than the number you've bought once you're on Android...

The Honorable Panda
    Before transferring, I would advise placing any iOS only items into your storage.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast