Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Storm8 Layoffs

Very sad to hear about the layoffs, have been in that boat myself so I sympathise with those let go and also those who remain as they deal with the restructuring...

Hopefully FF doesn't fall victim as well, but hopefully the people in charge look at some of the moves they've been making with events (less so with FF) that have seen like grabs for cash that have put off long term fans and things get stronger than before...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Wow, I'm sorry to hear. My condolences. I really hope they don't end up closing up all their games, I hope it is only temporarly.
    I hope those that need the job find something else soon.
    I really hope the game starts growing soon. I remember seeing Fashion Story sorta go down hill little by little, less players, higher prices for items and items giving out less coins, so I'm scared their other games are going to suffer the same... I hope not. I really hope you guys can figure something out, maybe give players the option of seeing ads for a week and getting like 10 runes, I'm sure a lot of players would jump on that and accept it and thus leading you guys to get some income from advertisement.

I really hope Fantasy FOrest doesn't close down :/ I am addicted to this game and don't want to think about all my animals dissapearing... along with Storm8
    That's a really good idea! The ads. Also, I wanted to tell you how nice I thought your post was. I always enjoy reading your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I just read Storm8 laid off 130 employees now they're working with 110 instead of 240. I wish everyone that was laid off well and hope they find new employment quickly. Not sure what this means for Forest Story but hope the game will continue for a long time.. I first saw this on the Dragon Story forum where Flatfoot commented he's still there, I then looked it up on the Internet and from what I read it happened around the 17th of this month? I hope we still have our helpful mods around and that the support we put into this game is enough to keep it flourishing! Also hoping suggestions by players will be looked at so problems are fixed for long time players to be able to play and continue to support this great game.
    Thank you so much for the info., Eluzyion and Supermaay. Truly appreciate you all.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    That's a really good idea! The ads. Also, I wanted to tell you how nice I thought your post was. I always enjoy reading your posts.

Thank you so much for the info., Eluzyion and Supermaay. Truly appreciate you all.
    Hope Storm8 see's this and considers it to help and not need to lay off anyone else.
    Gotta love ads at times XD

Aww Thank you, you are seriously too kind Same goes for you *hugs*

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Wow, I'm sorry to hear. My condolences. I really hope they don't end up closing up all their games, I hope it is only temporarly.
    I hope those that need the job find something else soon.
    I really hope the game starts growing soon. I remember seeing Fashion Story sorta go down hill little by little, less players, higher prices for items and items giving out less coins, so I'm scared their other games are going to suffer the same... I hope not. I really hope you guys can figure something out, maybe give players the option of seeing ads for a week and getting like 10 runes, I'm sure a lot of players would jump on that and accept it and thus leading you guys to get some income from advertisement.

I really hope Fantasy FOrest doesn't close down :/ I am addicted to this game and don't want to think about all my animals dissapearing... along with Storm8
    I have a better suggestion how about more video in a day like 10 videos & to plus it make it 2 or 3 gems per video this way more players can buy the premium habitat or speed breed without any effort or pay a single cent from now on.. since you guys can get more income for viewing from the videos, I bet a lot more players will watch it. More players seeing the video would means more bigger income for the staff

PS: if S8 can still grow bigger FFS in 3months I truly will be more intrigue or amaze

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12