Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: FASHION GOALS 2017-Feb-21 Adorned in Amethyst

Oh well, in the end it was all for a closet item. Wish it'd be a deco instead but it's still nice to have new goals

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like they just brought the Adorned in Amethyst goal back as of today (May 8, 2018). I completed it the first time around but at least it?s a another goal for newer players to do.

im glad they are finally bringing in goals I recently came back a month ago after not playing for over a year due to no goals

It would be so much better if the goals were new, this is the second one I did already.

Farm Supplier
    that was the last goal before the layoff. I think all the long time players did it. It would be much nice if they?ll give us goals from 2012-2015 when not all of us started playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by gavrielle3 View Post
    that was the last goal before the layoff. I think all the long time players did it. It would be much nice if they?ll give us goals from 2012-2015 when not all of us started playing the game.

COMPLETELY AGREE . I would love goals back from 2012 because I started playing in 2014. this can absolutely be said the same for 2012 goals in bakery story and restaurant story as well

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345