Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 2/21/2017

I was stuck on what my next look would be after the feb look since easter isnt until April so this goal is right on time.. loving the purple, its the color for lupus awareness as well so i will be using it during lupus awareness month in may..may is my birth month as well so i will be including emerald as well

Executive Chef
    Nice to have goals again but I think this color is too dark for this season, I'd like to see lighter shades of purple like lilac...

Host(ess)

How do i get past 1st challenge of new goal?

On todays new goal, the first challenge to purchase 12 wallpapers. I previously purchased the max amount, so how to i complete first challenge of goal when I'm unable to. Purchase anymore wallpapers?
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Update day!
    What are we getting?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bclydett View Post
    On todays new goal, the first challenge to purchase 12 wallpapers. I previously purchased the max amount, so how to i complete first challenge of goal when I'm unable to. Purchase anymore wallpapers?
    I think it's any wallpaper. You might want to try purchasing 12 of a different one.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know what the next goal is after the Amethyst Dresses?

Quote Originally Posted by bclydett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiri View Post
    I think it's any wallpaper. You might want to try purchasing 12 of a different one.
    Yup that works! Or (if you have enough wall space) put out the 12 that you have and then purchase 12 more.
    I keep a minimal neighbour list to ensure smooth game play with limited time.

4★ player that posts DAILY visits with likes & gifts for ALL my active neighbours
    Only accepting invites from those with the SAME PLAY STYLE (invites without a corresponding post will be declined)!

Just another ANDRIOD player miffed @ Storm8 preferential treatment of iOS in Fashion Story

Quote Originally Posted by pastagirl54 View Post
    Goal thread has been started (thanks to VanaCatu) and is here https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ed-in-Amethyst

We've only got it captured to that point so far...
    I keep a minimal neighbour list to ensure smooth game play with limited time.

4★ player that posts DAILY visits with likes & gifts for ALL my active neighbours
    Only accepting invites from those with the SAME PLAY STYLE (invites without a corresponding post will be declined)!

Just another ANDRIOD player miffed @ Storm8 preferential treatment of iOS in Fashion Story

Quote Originally Posted by pastagirl54 View Post
    Step 4 of 7
    12 Amethyst High Heels
    12 Mint Dress from Sunny Day catalog
    Buy Amethyst Gown mannequin (35,000)

loving the goals, they arent so difficult

😍😍😍

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast