Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goals Constructive Criticism and Positive Feedback (Read the thread before posting)

Executive Chef

Goals Constructive Criticism and Positive Feedback (Read the thread before posting)

This is a thread to give the designers feedback specific to goals.
    (It can be about this past set of goals or goals in general.)

I'm making this thread very specific because I want to be able to compile the list without having to go through a bunch of extra messages.

Any posts that break the rules will be deleted.

RULES:

• Please do not make any suggestions about goal ideas, such as what we should have.
    • Go through and read the list before posting.
    • If an idea has already been posted, please do not post it again.
    • Please do not add any replies of agreement or disagreement. The replies should only be CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMs or POSITIVE FEEDBACK. (Two examples are below).
    • Try to keep the posts to one or two sentences. They'll be easier to read.
    • Please use REPLY not REPLY with QUOTE.

Again, any posts that break the rules will be deleted.

Thread will close Monday, 3/13/2017.
    Last edited by IsisGarden; 02-28-17 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Extending time for replies to include this past goal.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    For goals that are 8 hours or longer, can you please give us a decent output and profit. It is a waste of time to stock long length catalogs for low yield and low profit. Perhaps looking at older long hour catalogs for hints would be helpful.

Executive Chef
    It would be nice if the final prize for goals would be a display that is 3x3 or larger.

Thank you for making the final prize available for Android users to purchase.

Please give us catalogs that produce 4 and 5 coin profits. It's hard to keep up with the purchases required in the goals when we've been stuck with 2 coin catalogs for the past several months.

Host(ess)
    It would be nice if the final prize was the new outfit of the day, for example today it would have been the "Adorned in Amethyst".

Host(ess)
    It would also be nice if the final prize or the "in between" prizes were gems (without having to spend any to achieve the goal). Like 3 or 4 gems for example... That would be really nice.

Farm Supplier
    It would be nice if the required items for each goal took the same amount of time. For example two 4 hour items, or two 12 hour items, not one of each on the same goal.

It would be nice to have an alternative to the "get XX from neighbours" - I get maybe 3 per day, getting 30 (I think that was the amount last time) takes so long I can't continue past this stage

Executive Chef
    Can we have thin counters as well as regular counters?
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

The main problem of time-sensitive goals is that they are very expensive, especially for lower level players. Here are some thoughts.

• Please consider to cut the prices for involved market items +/- to the level of basic items (floor/walls $500-$1k, racks/counters $2.5k-$5k, dressing rooms $10k-$15k, decor $5k-$20k). Understood that existing prices stuck to level 12 range, but LL players have whole play time to collect enough money out of poor $2 orders to buy decor required for regular goals. And they DO NOT have much time to collect enough funds for limited time goals.

• OR you should enlarge the time frame upto 3-4 weeks (i/o 1-2 weeks).

• OR any involved catalogs over 6hrs should give $5/item, not $2: if LL players do have to buy that expensive decor, then at least let them eat cake build more money for it.

• OR make the participation requirements higher (Level 20-25 i/o 12).

• AND Please consider the step "ASK 30 ? from Neighbors" to be SIDE goal, not main line, and let it start somewhere after step 2 or 3: thus, we can collect everything we need w/o excessive stress while doing main line day by day.

• AND I'm not a big fan of rewards in Closet, but I do believe that they should go in complex. If this is the final prize for the goals, it must be full set of clothes & accessories. That would be fair.

On positive side, I would like to say that everything goals related so far was very well designed and looking perfectly good. Worth of time and efforts!
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 02-22-17 at 10:53 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast