Thread: Envelopes

Question Envelopes

After the end of a game when you get your rewards you open your envelopes. If you don't have enough magnifying glasses you're given the option to buy them with diamonds. I refuse thinking I'll open them when I get more magnifying glasses. Am I wrong? Do you keep the envelopes until the next round or do you lose the ones you don't open right then?

Lightbulb Never mind

Quote Originally Posted by Aprul_Wine View Post
    After the end of a game when you get your rewards you open your envelopes. If you don't have enough magnifying glasses you're given the option to buy them with diamonds. I refuse thinking I'll open them when I get more magnifying glasses. Am I wrong? Do you keep the envelopes until the next round or do you lose the ones you don't open right then?
    Not that it appeared anyone was going to answer but just in case someone new is looking for the answer. It appears that at the end of a round when you are awarded points and envelopes if you get any you need to open them right then or you lose them. Also I didn't realize you could buy extra magnifying glasses to be able to open the envelopes. At the end of the round You have the option of spending one diamond for every envelope left to open, but before the game you can click on the magnifying glass icon on the lower right of the home screen you can buy magnifying glasses with dollars and save your diamonds. Hope this helps another newbie.