Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fountain of youth

Executive Chef

Fountain of youth

I was just wondering if we are going to get more fountain of youth habitats? I really like them. I bought one of each of he currently available ones. The water one is my favourite.
    We currently have one for water, rock and grass so can we please get more?
    Also just a little thing, if we do get more can we stay away from green! I feel like I have lots and lots of green! I know it's a forest but the white and snowy habitats look awesome!

Fashion Designer
    Snow habitats are gorgeous!!!
    Personally I like the ones with moon or blue and white combos. There is one I love but don't even know the name of it online but couldn't find it, one similiar to it is "Glowing Garden"
    Besides that one these are some of my favorite. soo beautiful and have a fairy theme to it (Fantasy theme)

Fairy Forest
    Sweetheart Hollow
    Glass Grove
    Secret Sanctuary
    Swan Lake

With spring coming up I hope they make more flowery/rose habitats, or mystic looking ones *-*

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef

Fountain of youth

Love the fountain of youth habitats. I bought them first time round. It's funny, cos it's actually been on my mind the past couple of days so now that the old ones have been re released I can ask my question.
    Are we getting new ones? Fire, dark, lightning and crystal?

Btw, if anyone wants to see them then they are in my forest (several of each lol)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm​ excited about these being on sale as I've been wanting them since I started playing. Wish I would have known yesterday so I could have bought more rune packs.

Edit: Now that I've put the habitats in I realized I've forgotten​ how cute some animals are as babies. Silverrain, I totally understand why you have so many. Would it be wrong to fill up my entire forest with FOYs? They're adorable bouncing around like they do!
    Last edited by GreytMom; 04-25-17 at 05:53 PM.

I don't know why they didn't complete the set so that every element is covered. I would love to see someone do an island entirely on baby animals! Unfortunately I cannot afford to do that myself.

Same in DS, they only released 3 so plenty of types not capable of being rejuvenated. I do hope they plan to release more with different types. Currently I only have 3 in DS to help keep the memory usage down by sending some dragons back into their tiny baby forms.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    I put in some of the very energetic animals and also some of the ones that are huge! And then my gargolem , that thing at epic level is creepy!
    I know! The habitats are gorgeous! Hope they do more but if they don't, that's ok. I especially love the water one, the snowy habitats are my favs!

Fashion Designer
    I hope so too, I like them I noticed that I really like the baby form more than the lvl 15 ones or level 10-14 so I often find it hard to level them up, but after buying the earth one I get to do that now and have at least 4 more new fighting lvl 15 animals.
    I think it's awesome they came up with this idea and hope we get some more new ones
    I also hope they make some for level 4-9 for example they are level 15 but in that habitat look like they are lvl 4-9. There are some I do prefer in that level.

Silver I'll send you a friend request, I am curious as to how others looks. I only bought one during this sale but plan to buy more in the future. Baby animals are soooo cute <3

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    I hope so too, I like them I noticed that I really like the baby form more than the lvl 15 ones or level 10-14 so I often find it hard to level them up, but after buying the earth one I get to do that now and have at least 4 more new fighting lvl 15 animals.
    I think it's awesome they came up with this idea and hope we get some more new ones
    I also hope they make some for level 4-9 for example they are level 15 but in that habitat look like they are lvl 4-9. There are some I do prefer in that level.

Silver I'll send you a friend request, I am curious as to how others looks. I only bought one during this sale but plan to buy more in the future. Baby animals are soooo cute <3

Yes, the babies are cute. But some I like to see nice and big!
    Super, will accept your request and then attempt a look at your forest (crashing prevents this a lot but can only try!) what is your forest name ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    I agree with this. I was hoping for the same in FFS and DS when they first came out. In FFS, I actually don't like Epic version of most animals, as it's just the Adult version with a shiny/glitter filter over it. It actually blurs/obscures some of the detail and reduces the colour vibrancy. I understand how it might help save time, but shortcuts are shortcuts. It's not as great as being able to see baby versions, but I'd appreciate habitats that display different evolution levels.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    I wish there was a way we could change the look of our animals without having to put them in a Fountain of Youth habitat, and I'd also like the option to change them back to juvenile and adult forms in addition to the baby form. Perhaps they could make a potion we could give to our animals? I want to raise my birthstone ponies to level 15 for battle purposes, but I hate how they look so washed out when in epic form. I also want to be able to keep them in the Dawn's Domain habitats at the same time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast