Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game shut down several times while visiting neighbors

Farm Supplier

Angry Game shut down several times while visiting neighbors

I have 16 neighbors (friends), each day when I visit my friends, the game automatically shut down after I visit 3 friends, and it will take me at least 4 - 5 attempts before I could finish visiting my friends, I just wonder does any other players have the same problem? This has been going on for almost a year and is rather annoying and the game administrator should do something to improve the performance. Each time the game got upgraded I was hoping the problem will be fixed, but No, the problem persisted and in fact has gone worst.

Grand Emperor
    Visiting neighbours take up resources on our devices when it loads the graphics in their game. Can you check if your device has plenty of space? If you do, it may be due to your device performance. You may like to try the suggestions under Device Performance Issues section in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?. If your app is huge, you may like to reinstall it to reduce the size. Hope this helps.

New Resident
    I have the same issue game shuts down when visiting neighbours, plus I cannot spin to win been having this issue and now there is a spin for leader board which doesn't work either

Grand Emperor
    Oh dear, sorry to hear that. Can you try the suggestions in my above post? Hope it helps.

Farm Supplier
    Believe me, I have reinstalled the game dozen of times, and my devices (both iPhone and iPad) have the same issue even though it has plenty of space, nothing helps.

Host(ess)
    Same for me and my sister. It was suggested we got new devices. We both did but it made no difference. Very frustrating and something the powers that be prefer to blame on our devices rather than admit there's a problem with games. I've lost loads of neighbours who have just given up

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by atseng1 View Post
    Believe me, I have reinstalled the game dozen of times, and my devices (both iPhone and iPad) have the same issue even though it has plenty of space, nothing helps.
    I believe you have tried your best and as last resort, perhaps you can reach out to Support via support form for more personal investigation. All the best!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sued62 View Post
    Same for me and my sister. It was suggested we got new devices. We both did but it made no difference. Very frustrating and something the powers that be prefer to blame on our devices rather than admit there's a problem with games. I've lost loads of neighbours who have just given up
    Sorry to hear that your games aren't working well on your new devices. Can you let the Agent know that you're still having these issues on your new devices? Please continue to work with Support on this.

Host(ess)
    Thanks Rynetory for replying. We have both tried many times to contact support, we get automated reply and nothing else. We gave up as they do not respond. Many players have left dragon story because of the constant crashing. it is such a shame as it spoils the game.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sued62 View Post
    Thanks Rynetory for replying. We have both tried many times to contact support, we get automated reply and nothing else. We gave up as they do not respond. Many players have left dragon story because of the constant crashing. it is such a shame as it spoils the game.
    If you like, please send me your ticket numbers via private message and I'll try to find out more for you. Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast