Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game shut down several times while visiting neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    I have had this issue for a long time, over a year now. I can play anywhere from 30 seconds to a couple of minutes then the game just closes and I am kicked out to my home page. I have opened lots of tickets with no resolution. I was able to play for quite a while on the Tropical Island version, but they stopped supporting it and it is no longer available.
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Rhino Keeper
    I have LG tablet with 1 GB of ram and 16 GB of storage and a 32 GB SD card. My storage is about half full and I still have issues with the game just closing. I have opened several tickets with no resolution what so ever.
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Ipad

Fashion Designer
    I'm almost positive there's a memory leak in the game's programming. I've actually worked with other game developers when there was a similar problem. I have a brand new iPad Pro with 2gb of RAM and I still manage to crash several times a day.

The usual solution is to turn your device off & on.

If you have an Apple device there's a very quick method for clearing your RAM and is quicker than a soft or hard reboot.

1. Close any open apps.
    2. Press and hold the Power button until you see the "slide to turn off" message. A few seconds.
    3. Release the Power button.
    4. Press and hold the Home button until you see your home screen. 5 - 10 seconds
    5. Release.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123