Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Too much going on right now...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ed_darko View Post
    I love the game, believe me I do. But sometimes it can get very overwhelming as it is right now.

Two tournaments, sweetheart sweeties, purple pony, zodiac, and if that wasn't enough a storybook???

Give us a break guys
    Old Chinese proverb, be careful what you wish for! Nothing happening right now.
    Seriously, l like all the events, but l do wish they were one at a time. They seemed to be increasingly overlapping.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    Seriously, l like all the events, but l do wish they were one at a time. They seemed to be increasingly overlapping.
    I wouldn't say nothing. The planets animal are available to breed and so is carnival croc, although I guess if you're a long time player you may already have those.

Overlapping events makes a lot of sense in theory. It's harder to quit a game if you have some progress going on it. However in reality, I think the fact that most players are playing several S8 games at the same time, it does become overwhelming. Recently, I've had two very serious neighbour players say they've had enough and simply can't keep up. It's a bit strange that rather than just playing less and ignoring some events or not seeing events to the final finish/win, some players insist on only playing on their own terms. I guess that is a testament to how irresistible the animal designs S8 makes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I wouldn't say nothing. The planets animal are available to breed and so is carnival croc, although I guess if you're a long time player you may already have those.

Overlapping events makes a lot of sense in theory. It's harder to quit a game if you have some progress going on it. However in reality, I think the fact that most players are playing several S8 games at the same time, it does become overwhelming. Recently, I've had two very serious neighbour players say they've had enough and simply can't keep up. It's a bit strange that rather than just playing less and ignoring some events or not seeing events to the final finish/win, some players insist on only playing on their own terms. I guess that is a testament to how irresistible the animal designs S8 makes.
    I agree that some players feel compelled to do every event. I sit out ones that don't appeal to me. If l fail to complete a tournament, l just accept that sometimes you lose. I'm also surprised by the players who rant because they don't get first prize in the LB. If you expect to win every time, you're bound to get disappointed. l love the game and play for FUN, and that's all that matters.

Fashion Designer
    Even though I really want a new event to go on right now especially if it were the leaderboard, I must say it is nice to have some time to breed whatever I want, I tried for the Aurora Pegasus and got the Spring wing which I also wanted and didn't have so that was nice, I'm trying again for the Space trio's however I'm usiing my CU to breed and hoping for a lovely Legendary fail

Hope everyone breeds something they want soon

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    You are right! I was disappointed to see there was no update, accept for a new value pack. I was thinking it had something to do with the lay offs and it got me wondering if the team is out of fresh ideas, so I made a list in my head. It's off topic from the thread but I'm not sure where to post it!

Cappuchino Monkey
    Chaihuahua
    Forget Me Nut Squirrel
    Honey Bear
    Grinny Pig
    Clown Fish
    Party Fowl
    Sheepicorn (Sheep-Unicorn)
    Frog Prince
    Snowbird
    Mighty Duck
    Tiger Shark
    Turnip Crab
    Maneki Neko/Lucky Cat

Mods please move this if you know of a more appropriate thread!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    You are right! I was disappointed to see there was no update, accept for a new value pack. I was thinking it had something to do with the lay offs and it got me wondering if the team is out of fresh ideas, so I made a list in my head. It's off topic from the thread but I'm not sure where to post it!

Cappuchino Monkey
    Chaihuahua
    Forget Me Nut Squirrel
    Honey Bear
    Grinny Pig
    Clown Fish
    Party Fowl
    Sheepicorn (Sheep-Unicorn)
    Frog Prince
    Snowbird
    Mighty Duck
    Tiger Shark
    Turnip Crab
    Maneki Neko/Lucky Cat

Mods please move this if you know of a more appropriate thread!
    i like forget me nut squirrel LOL lovely name
    a clown fish is welcome since we don't have many fish
    chaihuahua ? a chihuahua drinking a cup of tea ? i like the idea
    frog prince : there is one atm in castle story
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Even though I really want a new event to go on right now especially if it were the leaderboard, I must say it is nice to have some time to breed whatever I want, I tried for the Aurora Pegasus and got the Spring wing which I also wanted and didn't have so that was nice, I'm trying again for the Space trio's however I'm usiing my CU to breed and hoping for a lovely Legendary fail

Hope everyone breeds something they want soon
    Yeah, I appreciate the breather too. With all the events going on, in FFS and DS I quickly realised that I wasn't actually even trying to breed the animals I wanted. i was too busy planning to breed commons & other animals I have plenty of already. That's kinda sad when breeding for specific animal you want or trying different combos, was the whole core of the game that first drew me in.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Farm Supplier
    I would rather have too much going on than the impasse that we have at the moment, and still no leaderboard and a famine of new habitats in the shop.

I'm not holding my breath for something starting tonight.

Rhino Keeper
    Another Tuesday with only a new value pack as the update; this time apples, coins and a Puffalo. I wish they would have continued the breeding for the trio as I tried non stop after I finished the storybook and never bred a Plutopus. I really hope this isn't the new normal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123