Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Too much going on right now...

Farm Supplier

Angry Too much going on right now...

I love the game, believe me I do. But sometimes it can get very overwhelming as it is right now.

Two tournaments, sweetheart sweeties, purple pony, zodiac, and if that wasn't enough a storybook???

Give us a break guys

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ed_darko View Post
    I love the game, believe me I do. But sometimes it can get very overwhelming as it is right now.

Two tournaments, sweetheart sweeties, purple pony, zodiac, and if that wasn't enough a storybook???

Give us a break guys
    I second it. I am just going after the things I like or want and letting the other slide.

Rhino Keeper

Give us a break guys
    I beg you to reconsider, 2 battles but 1 is battlegrounds? the real battle is 5days be glad it is 5days not 3days.

Amethyst Pony is fine as it is with the placing, I understand the storybook is harsh but go take a look at the storybook quest for the first 4days it has change a LOT instead of hatching it becomes hatch ANY animal

Zodiac will be perfect if it is place on LB but you have to know some players no need zodiac quest but I am in the same show as you I need the zodiac

Fashion Designer

Give us a break guys
    If you are a new player I can see how that is, however some advice is when you see the Storybook pop up DON'T start it, wait till it auto starts and in the mean time as @Haku8cafe said check out the Story book thread to see what the Chapters and Acts ask for, that way you can be prepared and know what is coming or get a head start.

As for the Zodiac and Pony, go for the one you want the most. The Zodiac might be the last chance so if you really want it go for that one and wait till next year to see if they let us get the birthstone Ponies again.
    Personally I wanted the Pony more so I went for that one and got it, I still have time to complete the Zodiac BUT choose not to since I want the Valentines trio more.

As for the storybook I will wait till it auto starts or till I get at least one Valentines Trio animal.

Good luck and ALWAYS plant around the clock, and don't use the apples unless it's for a goal that way you always have enough apples for the goals.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Fashion Designer
    It does seem too much.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    I was going to wait for the storybook to autostart but decided to go ahead and start it once I got Pisces to the last harvest mission, the story harvesting will go toward that needed goal. The magmonkey battle is permanent so you don't have to do that one right now it'll be there, so if you're doing cuddle monster just concentrate on that one. With the story missions posted you kind of have to plan your time, like if you're on the plant rune prune mission you can breed or whatever in that 20 hour wait... You may not be able to get everything, pick what's most important to you. I'm currently just doing Pisces and the storybook, but if story asks for anything earth/fire to be bred I'll hope for romanticore lol

Rhino Keeper
    If you wait for the storybook to auto start, how long is that from the first pop-up? Also, do you still get 10 days to complete? I've never waited to find out! Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    If you wait for the storybook to auto start, how long is that from the first pop-up? Also, do you still get 10 days to complete? I've never waited to find out! Thanks.
    It should autostart in like 7 hours from now (I think) yes you get 10 days

Usually when story starts, whatever time that is for you on Friday..it'll autostart on Sunday same time

Rhino Keeper
    For some reason I thought that if you wait for the auto start it only gave you the remainder of the time (7 days). Do we for sure get the full ten days if we wait?

Rhino Keeper

Give us a break guys
    I'm with ya. It's a little much. I want everything and there just isn't enough time unless you play constantly (which it feels like I do). Darned work gets in the way of play time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast