Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update FEB 14,2017

Executive Chef

Update FEB 14,2017

There's an update in app stores for game improvements and bug fixes on original version of game

Executive Chef
    AND I still don't have a video feature :/ come on guys!

Fashion Designer
    I wonder what game improvements? Perhaps letting Android users know if a hit in the tournament was critical?
    I just downloaded the most recent one and also no video add for me :/ Which is weird because my side has it but not my main :/ Hmm... maybe it also depends on account... the newer ones get them for sure and the older ones take more time to get the video option? Not sure just a guess...

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Ohhhhh! Bug fixes! Please please no more crashing!

Executive Chef
    Can't they don't give us more info for the game improvements? It looks all the same for me. And what kind of bug's have they fixed. Luckily never had trouble with crashing.

Executive Chef
    I'm desperate for a crashing fix or I'll have to stop playing soon. Crashing getting worse and my little tricks are not helping these days

Executive Chef
    AppieP it all seems the same for me too, no video, no hit strength for android players, and still can't access on iOS tablet :/ so yea I agree Silverrain, the crashing/loading probs weren't fixed either so not sure what "improvements" we actually got :/

Executive Chef
    Also the new birthstone habitat, Dawns rest.. I placed it next to the first one.. It shows up in the true love app but not in the original app we just updated! It's a blank spot with Amethyst prancing on it, when amethyst is evolving you can't see a thing.. I don't know if it'll fix or not!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    AppieP it all seems the same for me too, no video, no hit strength for android players, and still can't access on iOS tablet :/ so yea I agree Silverrain, the crashing/loading probs weren't fixed either so not sure what "improvements" we actually got :/
    That's sad. There been a lot of us complaining so it is a common problem. U wld think it wld b a priority. My second account was also moving slowly just earlier. Hoping that was just a temporary thing.

Oh bad news about the habitat. I bought one and it placed ok. Can see it no problems. I don't have the pony yet tho but on my way.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Ohhhhh! Bug fixes! Please please no more crashing!
    Have you deleted more pictures, songs or things from your phone?
    I hope it does get fixed for you.

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast