Thread: Loading video

Loading video

Hi there, don't know why cannot loading video to get the gems, I'm using my iPad to play this game, would you please fix it this problem. Thanks a lot!

I'm sorry to hear about this! This issue can sometimes occur if you are having connection issues, so you might want to try toggling your connection to your device on and off. If you continue to experience problems, the ads system may be experiencing issue and you may need to try again later. Sorry about that!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about this! This issue can sometimes occur if you are having connection issues, so you might want to try toggling your connection to your device on and off. If you continue to experience problems, the ads system may be experiencing issue and you may need to try again later. Sorry about that!

Thank you for your response. I try to switch off everything but the issue still have a problems.

Can anyone help this problem

Quote Originally Posted by lovelybee257 View Post
    Can anyone help this problem
    We're sorry to hear the issue is persisting! We took a look at the system and it seems to be working without issue, and it looks like you are able to use this feature as well. If you are still having problems loading some videos, you may want to try a different connection to see if that resolves the issue. If the problem seems to be happening only with some videos, please let us know which videos.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Thank you for your reply. In fact, any video can't loading it. They said my internet didn't connection. Although I'm playing any games with video are no problem.

New Resident
    I'm having the same problem. My video won't load when I try to get the free dice. It also happens on my clue bingo. I haven't had any problems with videos on any of my other games. Sure wish you could fix this. I'm losing a lot of free dice! Getting ready to quit playing.

Rhino Keeper
    I have problem with the video of the garden game. After it completes, castle story quits. This is on iPad (5th generation) and iPhone 7 Plus. Only happens w this video. Help. I'm using iOS 10.3.1 btw. Newest updates

Grand Emperor
    Try closing other games while you are loading the video from Monopoly Bingo. Hope this helps.