Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: A Pony-Tale Storybook Adventure

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    info was in post#5 since yesterday
    Sorry didn't noticed it was published. I was looking for it. 😊Thanks anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    I put TrickorTreent in the evolution temple, who I thought was eight hours, but turned out to be twenty-four. So, I paid gems to skip the last chapter, but she never appeared in my storage. I forced closed and was right back to the last step. It repeatedly did this, and now it has stopped, but it is too late to get her.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    I put TrickorTreent in the evolution temple, who I thought was eight hours, but turned out to be twenty-four. So, I paid gems to skip the last chapter, but she never appeared in my storage. I forced closed and was right back to the last step. It repeatedly did this, and now it has stopped, but it is too late to get her.
    I would fill out the form and contact support.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-01-17 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Removed discussing support issue comments

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Please contact Support as suggested by Silverrain1 and have an agent check your game and help you further. Here's the link to contact Support.
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! I contacted support.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213