Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Battleground 11: Magmonkey

Fashion Designer
    I don't have my own chart yet. I use this thread for tournaments - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-August-2-2016 - but it doesn't cover everything. I'm testing magic, rainbow, and others of the oddball elements as I go, but so far I'm winning so often that I'm not learning much. ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    A big "Thank You" to the TL Team for listening to us and giving us some food rewards! Much appreciated!

Executive Chef
    It's been a while since I coult play a battleground, but is it normal that we don't see the opponent who we need to defeat?

Fashion Designer
    Yep. Battlegrounds have always been that way.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    Yep. Battlegrounds have always been that way.
    Oke thanks. I couldn't remember it anymore. LOL. Thanks for your list. Some creatures i didn't know by name, now I do. So thanks for that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    It's been a while since I coult play a battleground, but is it normal that we don't see the opponent who we need to defeat?
    I've always seen opponent, I don't think it's normal. I just battled and saw enemy so nothing has changed, but I'm in wyvern battleground..could be a glitch

Executive Chef
    I see my opponents, sometimes it takes a sec to load with the lag, but I've seen opponents in every battleground

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I see my opponents, sometimes it takes a sec to load with the lag, but I've seen opponents in every battleground
    After starting and during the fight I see my opponent too. But before that (while we need to choose a animal) I have not a glue who I'm fighting. So without the list i don't see who I'm dealing with.

Fashion Designer
    They mean you can't see the opponent before you choose which animal to enter the battle with. Each round is a mystery until you enter it the first time.

Executive Chef
    in battleground, you never know your opponent until you start the battle.
    that's why it is very helpful to have them in this thread
    besides you never have the same opponents level : you can have to battle a terrorier level 12 when another player will have a terrorier 14.
    that's why most players don't post the battleground opponents level, only what opponents they got because it is the only thing we have in common
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast