Thread: No Leaderboard

No Leaderboard

Well, thanks storm8 for giving us a notice on ds that the leaderboard isnt going to happen now. I hatched dragons from storage i wouldnt have otherwise, i bred something i wouldnt have, messed up my bingo because of it and had to use a food boost for finishing the world event cause my nests, den and evolver were occupied. Was it too much to ask to inform us? And not solely through a closed thread? The list of anoying things about ds gets longer and longer. Very disappointing...

Rhino Keeper
    Really? I was waiting on it!

Host(ess)
    I thought I must have misread advert about LB. I've got everything ready but I'm hesitating to crop in case it starts late!!

I think there is too much to go for already!

Quote Originally Posted by sued62 View Post
    I thought I must have misread advert about LB. I've got everything ready but I'm hesitating to crop in case it starts late!!
    I'm hesitating myself, even though Flatfoot said this in a closed thread about the leaderboard : "Sorry, this is incorrect. The event will go live at a later date. There have been some changes at Storm8 and this went out incorrectly. Apologies for the inconvenience."

But still scared that it's going to be turned around once more. You never know what to expect with storm8...