Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Culture Cruise Event LEADERBOARD February 17 2017

Executive Chef
    For real, on a Saturday?!? I already cleared all my prep work off the nests based on the other closed post. Shaking my head.

I'm not a huge fan of the grand prize, and 7600 points in 13 days is very doable. Milestones only for me, saving the gold for something I really like.

Executive Chef
    5 maps on my main account for milestone 1.

My other account, leaderboard points. My son got a tiny amount of coins.

Rhino Keeper
    ''This is my first leaderboard event. It says you can get points from a caretaker carving and a Scandinavian tree. Where do I get those? I don't see them in the market.

Rhino Keeper
    Look under buildings
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    There are a couple of mystery boxes (at 50 and 500 points). I got 8000 coins for my 50 point milestone. Then at 1200 points you get Fireflower Garden Habitat.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    5 maps on my main account for milestone 1.
    My other account, leaderboard points. My son got a tiny amount of coins.
    Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    Are you kidding me... I had 2 nests, breeding and evolution ready yesterday, but finished them when I read the leaderboard would start at a later date... now I have an empty evolution temple, 1 empty nest and 1 with 12 hours left to go and 6 hours to go on breeding. Since when do events start on Saturday
    Same here! And I had a few dragons I wanted to grow up so I was waiting until the next leaderboard, saw this one was pushed back, so I spend the 250,000+ food...literally a few hours before the leaderboard popped up. Really annoyed.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    For real, on a Saturday?!? I already cleared all my prep work off the nests based on the other closed post. Shaking my head.

I'm not a huge fan of the grand prize, and 7600 points in 13 days is very doable. Milestones only for me, saving the gold for something I really like.
    Same here. But anyone notice that the milestones have gotten really lame lately? They used to give a lot more, especially food.

Fashion Designer
    Are you kidding me... I had 2 nests, breeding and evolution ready yesterday, but finished them when I read the leaderboard would start at a later date... now I have an empty evolution temple, 1 empty nest and 1 with 12 hours left to go and 6 hours to go on breeding. Since when do events start on Saturday
    This happened to me too. What a joke

Fashion Designer
    Not cool... when the announcement came out that it would start at a later date, I cleared out all my long duration dragons that were breeding, ready to hatch, and evolved. Everything (2 roosts, 3 nests, and 2 evo chambers) was set up perfectly and ready to boost. Now I am in 20th place with zero points and everything has random times. VERY annoyed! :-(

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast