Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Culture Cruise Event LEADERBOARD February 17 2017

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I swear once you breed a super rare, that dragon becomes less rare on your Isles. Off the top of my head, I breed Nymphs, Honeybees, and Landworms as often as commons (maybe the slightest hair less than common- so somewhere between common and rare). There are several other dragons that show up in my den waaay more often than a (supposedly) super rare should, even ones it took me ages to breed the first time. Just an observation.

Edit: Ugh. I just thought about my 3-month stuggle to breed a Mythic Dragon. I was absolutely inundated with supposedly super rare Honeybees, Clockworks and Fireflowers, as well as Firestorms- but couldn't breed a rare Mythic to save my life.
    Yeah, i feel the same way too. It's like the difficulty to breed is related to how many dragons of that type you have. So I was breeding heaps of Nymphs and just kept collecting them since one of the Bingo tasks was to feed Nymph dragons (which was limited at the time). Had around 4 or 5 at one point. Same with Elder and Bride dragons at another point. The game seems to more easily give you what you already have.

I haven't tested the alternate theory of removing all your common dragons and seeing how it affects your breeding fails.

This LB has been very interesting to watch for me. There are six people currently vying for second place, all within a 200 points gap. There is a little 1.5x boosting here and there, but nobody is trying to break away from the pack. A number of them have top prize dragons on their islands, but everyone is stealthily hiding their trophies... and not many have gold producing dragons, so I know they are capable of spending real money... so the question is when will the action start. I'm sitting pretty with a 4500 point lead on the nearest one, but if things get crazy at the end I may have to use my points reserve.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Farm Supplier
    This sounds exactly like My group haha im #2 atm with 9100+ points

Rhino Keeper
    25,000 apples as a milestone! Nice!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    25,000 apples as a milestone! Nice!
    Nice! All of mine have been coins.
    Android
    Level 167 DS

Fashion Designer
    I love my group! right now I'm sitting in second place with 4659. first place has 4721. the rest range from 2700 to 4347. no one cares!! LOL and clearly we're all having the same crappy luck with the spin wheel.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    I love my group! right now I'm sitting in second place with 4659. first place has 4721. the rest range from 2700 to 4347. no one cares!! LOL and clearly we're all having the same crappy luck with the spin wheel.
    The leader has 24000 in my group and I'm in 12th place. Luckily I gave up hope for 1st and 2nd place early and I'm just in it for the milestones. 6700 right now. When I get to 7600 I'll just stop and try to get Mithril in the mine really quickly, lol.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Yeah, i feel the same way too. It's like the difficulty to breed is related to how many dragons of that type you have. So I was breeding heaps of Nymphs and just kept collecting them since one of the Bingo tasks was to feed Nymph dragons (which was limited at the time). Had around 4 or 5 at one point. Same with Elder and Bride dragons at another point. The game seems to more easily give you what you already have.

I haven't tested the alternate theory of removing all your common dragons and seeing how it affects your breeding fails.
    To save you the research, breeding doesn't look at or consider what Dragons you already have.

Grrr...I really dislike these leaderboard events, it's just all about who can and will spend the most money.
    I'm now 2000 points down in 3rd... Which is the worst WORST spot, I'd rather be in last in a higher league, then at least id get all the dragons.
    Usually I wouldn't care too much but I do love this *** dragon...alot! It's gorgeous!
    I'm one sad girl!

Fashion Designer
    I am happily hanging at 11th place during this one with 9,xxx points.Top 2 players have 18,xxx and 17,xxx. Then a few with 12,xxx. This should be fun to watch. I have won several trophies, but don't care for this one.So I am just enjoying the ride and replenishing my food and gold supply. And I am getting a slew of night dragons, which I can trade. Interestingly I have had a night dragon value pack for quite some time now.
    Forgot to mention: I now have 48 Japanese wave tiles. I feel so lucky,

Edit: 52 tiles and yet another night dragon deal. They always say they last for an hour. No idea how many of them I have had. Marketing ploy to create urgency?
    Last edited by Jennerwein1; 02-27-17 at 08:57 PM.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast