Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Culture Cruise Event LEADERBOARD February 17 2017

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Am I the only one who anticipated that this would happen?
    Nope, you're not the only one. I thought they might start the event today so I left everything for today as well. Got about 500 points as soon as it started.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you, Clark. That's what I thought, too. I'll do that.

I just put everything on hold. I had so much setup that it would have been a waste to do anything else. With a 2x boost, I'm up at 2480 points from the get go. Closest competition is 386, so am hoping its another easy group.
    Last edited by JustKay; 02-18-17 at 07:56 PM.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    I have a question. I have just enough gold to get the caretakers statue or keep the gold and use it for boosting as I hatch the nine dragons from two events and a tourney.

Which do you folk think will assist me more in the milestones?
    If you're tight on gold, you should remember that about halfway through event some of these points giving statues do go on sale (makes sense since you can only collect half the points if you buy halfway through the event). Maybe you should get it then, if you just need a small boost towards the end. Waiting will also give you time to assess the other players in your group. Are they serious, or just playing along? Is there someone there that will spend gold at one point to jump up the leader board quickly later on. Are you keeping up with the leading pack and just need a boost to get ahead? Who else is buying the statues that will nullify any advantage? Better to know your group before you invest your precious gold.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Quote Originally Posted by ccorbett4 View Post
    Same here! And I had a few dragons I wanted to grow up so I was waiting until the next leaderboard, saw this one was pushed back, so I spend the 250,000+ food...literally a few hours before the leaderboard popped up. Really annoyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Not cool... when the announcement came out that it would start at a later date, I cleared out all my long duration dragons that were breeding, ready to hatch, and evolved. Everything (2 roosts, 3 nests, and 2 evo chambers) was set up perfectly and ready to boost. Now I am in 20th place with zero points and everything has random times. VERY annoyed! :-(
    You only need one free nest and one free evo chamber to keep playing the game, not really sure why you would go and clear everything and spend saved up food just because the event was delayed. They adhere to a pretty tight cycle of event types so it's unlikely the next event will be anything but the scheduled LB. To their credit whatever went wrong, they fixed up pretty quick to get the LB up and running. They probably didn't really have time to re-communicate a new start time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Over 9800 already??? Seriously??? I am sitting here on about 450 in a pool that looks like this...

Attachment 36027

What hope is there for us us mere mortals that don't grow gold in our gardens??
    Yep it's pretty crazy alright, I was only going for milestones and growing food. I wish we were in a normal group but this is not the case, I will be lucky to finish in the top 10 and I refuse to spend gold. Good luck Newzealander, you are ahead of me on the table!

Rhino Keeper
    I missed the start last night and this morning I took out a dragon from the evolution temple before the pop-up with the LB came and the game restarted.

But, with the remaining food after the last tales and with Lovers in the nest (i had enough mind not to take her out yesterday) I manged to get the first two Milestones. I got about 4k food on the second and some points on the first.

On the Spin I got some point the first time and I think coins on the second.

The good news is that it seems that I'm in a normal group. at least they behave normal until now.

After the Tales and the last Word Event I should be more optimistic about my chances of getting the last milestones but I just hope for maybe the 4.6k milestone and some food prize.
    Currently on Lvl 113
    about 120 unique dragons (and a couple of duplicates).
    Working on evolving dragons and collecting gold for a third Nest or a second evolving temple.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ccorbett4 View Post
    Same here. But anyone notice that the milestones have gotten really lame lately? They used to give a lot more, especially food.
    I got 150 points on the first milestone, pleasantly surprised!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    You only need one free nest and one free evo chamber to keep playing the game, not really sure why you would go and clear everything and spend saved up food just because the event was delayed. They adhere to a pretty tight cycle of event types so it's unlikely the next event will be anything but the scheduled LB. To their credit whatever went wrong, they fixed up pretty quick to get the LB up and running. They probably didn't really have time to re-communicate a new start time.
    Personally I thought the start date had just been miscommunicated and the event would start on Tuesday. That's why I cleared everything.

Anyway, I've moved on and am now focusing on collecting points. I like the three prize dragons but won't get them, unfortunately. I noticed the event is 13 days long instead of 10 so I may get to Samurai. Fingers crossed.

Executive Chef
    I m pretty patience when the last announcement were given. This was the first time this has occurred but I am very sympathized with you, S8! Additionally the event lasts 13 days( increseses 3 days) so approximately you have to collect 580 points a day to get last prize in milestone!
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast