Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Lovebirds Leaderboard Event - Feb 16, 2017

I wish they would put the people who gem through it together and let us fair players have a chance at 1st and 2nd place. Right now I'm close to 13,0000 but the top 2 are above 27,0000. NOT FAIR!!!!!! Also, on my other game, I just need 8,500. I'm at 3,400. NOT ENOUGH TIME!!!!!

Exactly, I knew I had no chance within an hour of the event. I still tried, sneaking time at work, ect. I can't get a lovebird at all now, since time is almost up. I even spent a lot of gems...I guess not enough. Please give us more time....and don't end this in the middle of the week, some of us have to work!

Rhino Keeper
    Idk how but in last LB event I played just enough to secure 4th place and I somehow even ended getting 13k to win the pet. This time I did exactly the same (no boosters, not a single gem spent) and I'm barely reaching half the needed points. I know we have less time now though

If they must give us those awful LB events then at the very least start on the weekend (i.e. Friday evening) and end on the next weekend (i.e. Sunday evening), which would be 10 days like last time and seemed more doable.

And ffs improve the spin, getting 10 points is a joke when you need 13k, make it more appropriate to medium/higher levels.

I hate the leaderboard events. At least in the last two, we had a little more time and a better chance of getting the milestone pet, even if we couldn't get both. But this time, I'm not even close to getting the white lovebird at 13,000 points, much less the pink lovebird as the grand prize. Why tease us with the habitat for the pet early in the milestones if we'll never reach the goal of getting the pet? Very sad. I love the events where there are ways that we can sell items or somehow help each other, working as a community. But these leaderboard events that make us compete against each other where only 20% of the game players can get the prizes... These events are the WORST. Oh well, I'll just have to take my own advice that I give to other people-- don't stress over this one event. There will be something new starting immediately, and maybe it will be a kind of event that I have a chance at. I will save my coins and gems with the hope of something better to come next.

I actually would love to see this event extended for a few more days. I was hoping to get the heart shaped bushes/trees and the white lovebird, but with this event being so short, and with things in my life preventing me from playing constantly all day long, it's just not possible in so few days.

Executive Chef
    I made the conscious decision to not participate this time around. While I will work hard for any other event that FS2 offers--collection, county fair, etc.--I'm not going to engage in this particular type of event. The Leaderboard Events, I feel, are disruptive of the harmony that is so engrained in FS2 in which we all work hard together to complete world events, and just support each other in general (directly through wall-to-wall negotiations as well as indirectly just buying from each others' shops) to complete delivery orders.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonManda View Post
    I actually would love to see this event extended for a few more days. I was hoping to get the heart shaped bushes/trees and the white lovebird, but with this event being so short, and with things in my life preventing me from playing constantly all day long, it's just not possible in so few days.
    It's too late for this. Many players push themselves on the last day, spending gems.

But milestone points should be adjusted at any time. They shortened the time from the previous event but "forgot" to decrease points accordingly.

Farm Supplier
    I decided to try one more time to win one of the good prizes in an event. I have other things to do in my life other thanplay this game constantly, so I figured I had no chance but would try. For the first time ever I used gems for the boosts and shopped the newspapers hard for the airplane and truck deliveries, kept up as well as I could with my animals. And the results are going to be..............................same as playing parttime and not spending any gems. Will end up short of 6000 points when I need 19000 and nowhere near first or second, will probably finish in the top 10 after everybody boosts right at the finish time (I am timed wrong, used all my deliveries and animals with just under 3 hours to go due to my schedule. I am in second now around 3000 behind first but about 6 players within a couple of hundred of me.) I guess the moral of the story is this: Don't waste your time on these events unless you can commit 20 hours per day and 300-500 gems to try to win something worthwhile.

Rhino Keeper
    I made my own target. I was aiming for the fence...n I just got it...n right in the nick of time) yay! I guess we gotta make our own fun

Rhino Keeper
    why do they make it so difficult to get the milestone prizes, I'm only level 26 and only have 4 of each animal, they have been going like clockwork and so has my chocolatier. ive brought stuff from the newspaper to send deliveries and they have been going non-stop and still nowhere near the 8,500 I think I'm on 4,405 I'm struggling to hold onto second place four other players are very hot on my heels and will probably take it with gems etc and I have none. this has only been possible by being ill and staying at home all day god knows how people with full time jobs and other commitments get to play. don't even get me started on the wheel! whats the point of half the fence things!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast