Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovebirds Leaderboard Event - Feb 16, 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Please can someone please help me understand what I'm doing wrong?

I started a few hours later as I didn't know any event was on but everyone in my group was fairly close so I wasn't concerned. However since making an effort to gain points (including boosts, saving pickups where possible) and aldready the leader is nearly double my points. I don't know what else to do.

I hope at some stage S8 will consider selling these animals (unicorn and love birds) for gems. At least I know what I need to invest and am guaranteed a pet.

Rhino Keeper
    When are you boosting? I do it in the morning when all of my animals are bouncing around, all of my orders in the plane hanger are ready to go, and I have the delivery truck full as well (just the check marks hold them in the barn if your able) Then boost. Save your picks and shovels and use them during your boost, send your plane orders, collect from the livestock, chocolatier (as many as can be made overnight), and the the delivery truck. There is a luck thing too, you won't always find points in the mine but, if you do, they are doubled and the wheel. That being said, this event is tough. I don't think there is enough time for the milestone bird for the high level players. I'm playing for the 13000 point bird. If I don't boost, I won't get it. Maybe you are doing everything I think is the "right" way already. I'm not winning, I bounce around from 1st to 4th all day everyday so far. I'll just keep trying for the white bird and hope someone gives up, or I will after I get the milestone prize

If someone reads this and knows of something I'm not doing, let me know. Please
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

What does promoted to mid level mean?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmornings View Post
    When are you boosting? I do it in the morning when all of my animals are bouncing around, all of my orders in the plane hanger are ready to go, and I have the delivery truck full as well (just the check marks hold them in the barn if your able) Then boost. Save your picks and shovels and use them during your boost, send your plane orders, collect from the livestock, chocolatier (as many as can be made overnight), and the the delivery truck. There is a luck thing too, you won't always find points in the mine but, if you do, they are doubled and the wheel. That being said, this event is tough. I don't think there is enough time for the milestone bird for the high level players. I'm playing for the 13000 point bird. If I don't boost, I won't get it. Maybe you are doing everything I think is the "right" way already. I'm not winning, I bounce around from 1st to 4th all day everyday so far. I'll just keep trying for the white bird and hope someone gives up, or I will after I get the milestone prize

If someone reads this and knows of something I'm not doing, let me know. Please
    I am doing pretty much all you've said above but I'm not making any headway. I just get concerned after "Truffle-gate" from the first type event.

I'm still not sure what else to do. I gave up on the Unicorn but had hoped to get there this time but alas no. I still wish I knew how some can be double the points in half the time.

Anyway, good luck everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiriellaBella View Post
    What does promoted to mid level mean?
    For the unicorn event, my last milestone (the foal) needed 9,000 point to get. This time the white lovebird milestone is at 13000 points to get.

Today I'll have to make a decision to keep trying or not. I'll need 2000 points a day and if I make that many it's, only from luck. I won't win, the others seem to want it more than me. If I can get the lovebird (the milestone one), even with boosts I'll be happy. $5 for a single pet, its habitat, and tons of decorations is expected. Add in a little excitement fighting for a bonus (gold and silver pets) and I'm ok with that too..I just don't know if this time its possible
    Lets be neighbors! 

So, downside; I won't even get halfway to the 8500 points needed for the milestone prize.

Upside; looks like I might win anyway...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littlefirefIy View Post
    So, downside; I won't even get halfway to the 8500 points needed for the milestone prize.

Upside; looks like I might win anyway...
    I really hope you do
    Lets be neighbors! 

Rhino Keeper
    For me it looks like I will end up in first place but doesn't look possible that I will receive the bird. I am at a lower level only 8500 points but looks impossible to receive. Judging from previous comments it looks like a lot of people are in the same boat. s8 needs to start doubling our points or extend the event

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    For me it looks like I will end up in first place but doesn't look possible that I will receive the bird. I am at a lower level only 8500 points but looks impossible to receive. Judging from previous comments it looks like a lot of people are in the same boat. s8 needs to start doubling our points or extend the event
    Don't forget that if you end up in first or second place when the event finishes, you will receive a PINK lovebird. The milestones is for the WHITE lovebird when you achieve the appropriate number of points to reach the end of the milestone.

Grand Emperor
    Can someone kindly help to post the points required for Lower Levels' milestones prizes? Thanks.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast