Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovebirds Leaderboard Event - Feb 16, 2017

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=rynetory2;1397787(I'm scare to even think what the requirements for the 4th LB event are like.)[/QUOTE]

Hopefully the are just trying to figure out what we are able and willing to do and everything will be more reasonable next time. I barely finished last event with my last milestone being 9,000.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	36018
    My bar is higher but, so are my resources and still, it will be difficult. I was able to reach1500 points in, I think 15 hours (I was 30 min late to the event and do sleep at night) I'm still going to give it a good try but, that wedding pony is a sure thing.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-17-17 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Removed farms' names from photo for privacy
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

I feel bad I won't win a prize in this event, I spent all kinds of money on the last leaderboard event and got nothing. I hate not having a chance, I'm already way behind the two leaders....such a cute bird too

Six days for 19k seems a bit extreme. Didn't we have more time for the unicorn event?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmornings View Post
    Hopefully the are just trying to figure out what we are able and willing to do and everything will be more reasonable next time. I barely finished last event with my last milestone being 9,000.

My bar is higher but, so are my resources and still, it will be difficult. I was able to reach1500 points in, I think 15 hours (I was 30 min late to the event and do sleep at night) I'm still going to give it a good try but, that wedding pony is a sure thing.
    I'm thinking the same, hopefully the team will find a nice benchmark for us to work towards. Btw, the wedding pony is beautifully designed, like the lovebirds in this event. The designers did a wonderful job!

Executive Chef
    Yesterday I Opened my game 2 minutes after the event started and was already down at 14 th place. Just as a test, I Worked my butt off all day and night got up to 4th place for a NY minute then steadily fell to 9th within a short time. Woke up this morning and back down to 13th place. No way I could keep up with as much game play as I did yesterday and even then only got up to 4th for a few minutes. So by day 2 I already know I'm out of the running. Not sure if that's the affect S8 wants.

So I already congratulated the winner in my group, he has triple points and I have played since it started. I absolutely hate a contest you can't win within an hour of the start of the game. Please don't show me an adorable bird I have no chance of winning

Farm Supplier
    Checked the leaders in my group who were over 1000 points before I even knew there was a new event. Most of them are over my level(I'm a 42) with loads of farm animals. So before even starting, I know there is no chance for me to place. Typical storm8 event.
    Last edited by OldTimer63; 02-17-17 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Made a mistake in the post.

Rhino Keeper
    PLEASE S8.....remove the Leaderboard pop up at the bottom.
    It's TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Annoying.....

The fact that android users cant get this like so many other events for fs2 is []
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-18-17 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    PLEASE S8.....remove the Leaderboard pop up at the bottom.
    It's TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Annoying.....
    I agree, it gets in the way of everything you are trying to do. You have to wait for it to slowly finish telling you about every single point.

ATTENTION: The bluebirds in the lovers perch boost are stuck. For 100 gems I expect them to fly around constantly like the other bird mailboxes. Otherwise very cute,Thanks.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast