Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovebirds Leaderboard Event - Feb 16, 2017

I've given up on this event too now. The rest if my group has suddenly become tryhard and I've no hope now as I work all day, I can't monitor the game full time.

This fell on a good week/weekend for me and I got off to a good start. I'm in first and 1,500 ahead, though not even halfway to the final prize. Haven't used any boosts, and have only seen one in use by another player in my group.

Probably won't do another LB again. Takes too much time.

Rhino Keeper
    I thought the love bird would fly but it just runs on the ground. Kind of disappointed.

Farm Supplier
    I took a break from doing events since the start of the year and I have to say it was a HUGE relief to not have the pressure of events...but I saw the bird and thought it was cute (and thought it would fly...so now I'm disappointed after reading the above post) but this event is not even realistic. I am a high level farm with lots of barn space and money but I am only at about 14,500 points and I need 19,000 to get the bird and only 1 day left. Doing this over 6 days is NOT realistic and if I had realized that they had shorten the event time by 4 days I would not have even bothered to attempt it. Events are fun when they are achievable with some hard work, but this event is not at all and I have been working it quite hard. I will go back to staying away from events for some time again - I find doing trains and deliveries fun and manageable on my schedule instead of being a slave to the game.

I wish everyone good luck and I hope people are able to meet their goals!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneyellowlab View Post
    I took a break from doing events since the start of the year and I have to say it was a HUGE relief to not have the pressure of events...but I saw the bird and thought it was cute (and thought it would fly...so now I'm disappointed after reading the above post) but this event is not even realistic. I am a high level farm with lots of barn space and money but I am only at about 14,500 points and I need 19,000 to get the bird and only 1 day left. Doing this over 6 days is NOT realistic and if I had realized that they had shorten the event time by 4 days I would not have even bothered to attempt it. Events are fun when they are achievable with some hard work, but this event is not at all and I have been working it quite hard. I will go back to staying away from events for some time again - I find doing trains and deliveries fun and manageable on my schedule instead of being a slave to the game.

I wish everyone good luck and I hope people are able to meet their goals!
    Early congrats on winning first place for our group. The rest of us aren't even close. Guess I will aim for finishing 4-6th.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post
    I thought the love bird would fly but it just runs on the ground. Kind of disappointed.
    This is sooo disappointing 😭😭😭
    I was doing it mostly because I wanted a flying pet.. I spent so much time, money and hard earned gems. Not even close to the 19,000 goal 😳 It is too time consuming, wont be doing this mistake again. I think this is actually the most unrealistic event since I play the game, cca two years now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post
    Not only does he not fly...he's runs really really fast. I had to limit the little boogers space. I do like his feathers though
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

Rhino Keeper

For the end of the event

Suggestion
    Generate a bonus of 19000 to every turn of the wheel for the next 12 hours.
    Then everybody will have a flying pet.
    It is simple to TL to do that.
    And i am serious ...

QUOTE=ij286;1399142]This is sooo disappointing 
    I was doing it mostly because I wanted a flying pet.. I spent so much time, money and hard earned gems. Not even close to the 19,000 goal  It is too time consuming, wont be doing this mistake again. I think this is actually the most unrealistic event since I play the game, cca two years now.[/QUOTE]

Rhino Keeper
    This is the friendly girl and me

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0164.JPG 
Views:	144 
Size:	143.6 KB 
ID:	36069

I don't know if there is to much time left.
    I edited the screen shot myself this time
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-22-17 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Enlarged photo
    Lets be neighbors! 

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone getting random leader points without doing anything for them? I was happy for just a few minutes and now I'm ahead by 2 points. I only went to post on her wall. I'm so so upset. I couldn't have made up a better solution to the stress I was under. Maybe I should have been greatful for the antisocial group all along
    Lets be neighbors! 

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast