Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Castle story future???

Executive Chef
    Looks like nothing to worry about for now. Woop woop!

Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    Just read an article []S8 laid off 130 employees. They had 240 so over half of their staff is gone. :/. S8 what does this mean for you games ? Are we to expect a lot of copy and paste type events with nothing but deco? Is castle story going to be a story anymore ? I hate this new leader board events are they here to stay ? I highly doubt I will get a response but I have invested lots of time and money into several of your games and would like to know the direction of S8. Also thought fellow players should be aware of this major change at S8. :/
    It seems what was good for the game economy, wasn't that good for the company economy. Sorry. For. The. Confusion, S8.

They continue to give impossible to complete quests with limited timing, it's rediculous and makes bad gaming in my opinion

Executive Chef
    I wanted to say that I'm sorry for S8 as a company, and very sorry for the staff members that have lost their jobs, as well as those that still work with the games and lost their colleagues. Also deeply concerned for the families. I've loved CS very much, maybe too much, and I got quite greedy to have as much as possible of the lovely designed decos. Because I've been passionate about the game I've sometimes used upset and angry wording when posting, and now I feel sorry about that. I've supported the game with a lot of time and money, but also sometimes used loopholes and glitches. I wish that it had been stated directly at the forums when people posted about them that these were not allowed at all, because I didn't know that. I wish all people that worked/work with CS all the best, and I'm sorry for all the words and happenings that turned out wrong. Even if I don't always understand everything that's going on, I still love you
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    I so wish this were true, but it seems in American culture it's better to have it all for five minutes than enough forever.
    This is coming from America??

They for sure do not care much for the free speech part of that culture then.
    Dragon Story: Level 200, 640 Dragons with Level 15: 19, Level 10+: 361
    Castle Story: Level 50

wow now I know why dream city hasn't updated since haloween and bakery story 2 since xmas .............

Banned
    So was this the last challenge in the pipeline or was there another one? I guess we'll know what they're doing if they keep giving us challenges. Hopefully they've read the thread and will stop with the impossible to complete challenges.

Farm Supplier
    Very exciting news! No need to stress, if this is any indication that S8 is still ticking and motivated to give us quality gaming, I don't know what is.....I am looking for a job in the real world, so I am constantly on job sites and the web. I came upon an ad from S8 for a high level game expert to take control of and design new game ideas for S8's core games. This person reports directly to the CEO and founder of S8.

I wish I had gone to school for gaming. I would apply. Lol.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This thread is going off topic and I have closed it awaiting advice from the Community Managers about whether to keep it closed or not.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678