Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle story future???

Fashion Designer

Castle story future???

Just read an article []S8 laid off 130 employees. They had 240 so over half of their staff is gone. :/. S8 what does this mean for you games ? Are we to expect a lot of copy and paste type events with nothing but deco? Is castle story going to be a story anymore ? I hate this new leader board events are they here to stay ? I highly doubt I will get a response but I have invested lots of time and money into several of your games and would like to know the direction of S8. Also thought fellow players should be aware of this major change at S8. :/
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-16-17 at 02:31 PM. Reason: removed mod action comments & third party reference
    Name: Tybug

Executive Chef
    I felt a change coming ,just in all the events

Thanks, Tybug. Just read the article.
    Can't see why they'd be developing new games when they can't seem to keep up with all the games they have now...lol.
    I guess this explains all the goal recycling since last September or so.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    It explains why all their games are on a similiar format. All the games with the leaderboard events. All the recycled content.

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.

That quote is pretty much how I have been feeling about their games. No wonder we have no story line and all these random ones.

Executive Chef
    Just read the article. This explains a lot. Funnily enough, I wonder if they'd stuck to keeping their customers happy with Castle story and not ripped off the people that pay money �� in to this game if we'd be playing these crazy updates over the last year.

Executive Chef
    Very sorry for the 130 employees.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the info :/ I'd been googling for similar status reports since rumors started swirling on the forum about S8's long term iffy-ness.
    Neighbors are the best and a weekly update was exciting. Sad. Bummed. Where do I go now? Can I take my nbrs w me?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-16-17 at 02:24 PM. Reason: removed third party game comments
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Very sorry for the 130 employees.
    Incredibly sad for them, I've been made redundant twice so I know how it feels. I just wish employers would try for a happy balance between customers and staff rather than greed. Least that's what we're seeing - just greed. I suspect we don't know the full story. Never will. But we just have to hope they're off to bigger things. Isn't California like New York for Wall Street for the Computer Industry?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    Thanks for the info :/ I'd been googling for similar status reports since rumors started swirling on the forum about S8's long term iffy-ness. Neighbors are the best and a weekly update was exciting. Sad. Bummed. Where do I go now? Can I take my nbrs w me?
    Oh you are just like me! Same here!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-16-17 at 02:32 PM. Reason: edited quote

Executive Chef
    Maybe if they thought more of the their customers wanted and not the greed they would be on top and not laying people off
    In everything there is a balance

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast