Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2017-Feb-15 Woodland Adventure

Rhino Keeper
    I do like the mini goals, I think they are fun.
    These goals, like the regular goals, are not compulsary for playing this game, don't let a game become a chore and got stressed, I see some of my neighbours never do goals, but they are at lv 99 and still playing, they must be having fun too.

Farm Supplier
    I like the mini goals too...a lot!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mytsa View Post
    I do like the mini goals, I think they are fun.
    These goals, like the regular goals, are not compulsary for playing this game, don't let a game become a chore and got stressed, I see some of my neighbours never do goals, but they are at lv 99 and still playing, they must be having fun too.
    Yeah, I understand how the game works. I like having 30 days to do the goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok must rant MINI GOALS a waste of COIN and time ! I think they need to go ! Secondly PLEASE DO NOT have old ovens that most season vets have fully completed in any goal ! Yes I know I don't have to do the mini Goals , but their should be no reason for anyone to not have to do any goal ! 1 goal a month is enough ! U waste enough coin and time on the main goal as it is ! Thank u rant over !

hello everyone im pretty sure im finished with Woodland goals (havent gotten any other popups)
    Will a preview to new goals be introduced to prepare parts? (I notice my neighbors are still gifting oven elements) any feedback would be appreciated

Executive Chef
    Oven elements are a safe bet--even when we get previews, and who knows if we will this week, if there's a new part required it won't be available until the update, and it's only been the last couple of times that any old parts besides elements were required. I wouldn't start betting on nozzles just yet, see if this goal with its previous appliances was a one-off or a new pattern.

PS: you can always tap the clipboard, left top of the screen under your experience/coins/gems counters to see what goals are pending, or check the steps in the 1st post of this thread to make sure you did all of them. If you're really finished, the deer final prize will be unlocked at the end of your floor decor.

New Resident
    After I completed this stretch of goals ending with the treat dispenser one, I have not received any other goals?! Just curious to see if this is just me or other people are experiencing this too??

Executive Chef
    Serving leafy smoothies from the treat dispenser was the last goal in this set (see post 1). If you did that, the final prize of woodland deer is available the end of your decor tab. If you didn't finish serving the smoothies, then the last goal disappeared from the clipboard because you ran out of time--these goals expired on wednesday.

There haven't been any new goals yet, for everyone, not just you. We'll get some eventually, though nobody knows when, or how often we'll get them with the new world order.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567