Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2017-Feb-15 Woodland Adventure

Rhino Keeper
    I think this goal is interesting, and I love the final prize, I'm not an animal fan, but the deer family is lovely, the graphic is so nice and neat.
    As long as I'll get 1 as final prize, I don't really mind it costs 60 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by taoyingying View Post
    This. I'm fine with using old appliances, but I find it really boring cooking dishes I already mastered. These required dishes also take counter spaces, and my counters are quite full since customers don't eat as fast as I want them to be. So my only option is either throw away some food (hate wasting!) or put out new counters (screws up my bakery layout!).
    Reading this quote was like reading my own mind. I hate wasting food (even though it's not real it feels so...wrong) and I hate having to change my bakery layout with new counters. LOL! and as LadyEna said, my bakery isn't big enough because it costs to much to expand, so I do what I can with the precious bit of space I do have.

By the way, I didn't get a new Ice Cream Machine either. What's up with that?

Executive Chef
    is that for sure that we get one? so far i've only noticed pcabral say we get one for free, and she only said she thought she got one. did anyone else get one for free for sure?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    is that for sure that we get one? so far i've only noticed pcabral say we get one for free, and she only said she thought she got one. did anyone else get one for free for sure?
    I got one for sure. I only had 2 before because I usually buy 6 then once I master all the recipes, I sell 4 of them. But I just completed the Drink Mixer step and checked my inventory. Now I have 3 Ice Cream Makers.

Executive Chef
    cool, i'll look for a free machine then! (assuming i do in fact get them, since some still aren't) that will make my smaller bakeries that don't have them happy.

sorry for doubting you pcabral! it was of the all humans are subject to error variety, not a lack of trust in you personally.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper
    It's a strange glitch that Woodland Oven's cooked recipes don't have the little bubble to show that they're done cooking, nohing!

Way too easy to overlook that they need to be served!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    cool, i'll look for a free machine then! (assuming i do in fact get them, since some still aren't) that will make my smaller bakeries that don't have them happy.

sorry for doubting you pcabral! it was of the all humans are subject to error variety, not a lack of trust in you personally.

No worries

But as mentioned I'm not too sure either, I think I had 9 already, and now I have 10. Mostly all old appliances I used to build 9 only.

Be nice to reference though did anyone else get 1 free Ice Cream Maker and Treat Dispenser?

I gotten an extra appliance (I always have 1 left since I master recipes) so I got 2 ice cream makers and probably 2 treat dispensers when I get there
    Level 99 / 4 star player

New Resident
    This is my first time seeing the profit and loss spread sheet made by VanaCantu. Am I reading it correctly that we lose over 16,000 coins?

Executive Chef
    no, and i'm worried to tell you what it actually says! here's the last lines with a little more space in them:

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    TOTAL -$513'960 +$207'605 (plus 4'743 exp)
    "PROFIT" after mastering & selling out -$116'535 (plus 14'799 exp and 12gems)
    so if you follow the goals exactly, buying the requested decor (you could buy cheaper walls & floors to save some money, or more than 2 machines to make it even more expensive) you will spend just under $514K. getting the cash prizes from the goals and selling the food they require you to make will earn you over $207K. so stopping there would mean you lost $306,355 coins.

but as most people eventually cook every recipe enough to earn the gems you get from mastery, she takes it a step further, and points out that if you cook all the recipes on the new oven to the mastery level, and sell that food, you'll earn a few more coins back. so instead of a $306K loss, it's an eventual $116.5K coin loss.

that may seem daunting, but with any luck, at least some of those coins you're spending are coins you want to spend, because you're getting pretty decor in return! and $116K for all that decor is really not bad.
    Last edited by twospoons; 02-17-17 at 07:52 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast