Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2017-Feb-15 Woodland Adventure

Executive Chef
    I didn't get any Ice Cream Maker and Treat dispenser. How come?
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Rhino Keeper
    wow all those goals in 15 days? time to get cracking! Here i thought I was almost done. Thanks for the insight!

Rhino Keeper
    I actually like that they are using older appliances for the goals, because it's less work for me! lol But, I do wish that they would have put NEW recipes on the older appliances ( as I've seen other players suggest in past threads). For the newbies, I don't know if this will be too hard for them having to collect all those parts Other than that, it's an interesting goal this time around and keeps things from getting too stale.

Fashion Designer
    Interesting that they're using existing appliances as a part of this mini goal. Collecting all those parts are going to be a headache for newer players.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay for using older appliances!
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by brwnsuga8 View Post
    I actually like that they are using older appliances for the goals, because it's less work for me! lol But, I do wish that they would have put NEW recipes on the older appliances ( as I've seen other players suggest in past threads).
    This. I'm fine with using old appliances, but I find it really boring cooking dishes I already mastered. These required dishes also take counter spaces, and my counters are quite full since customers don't eat as fast as I want them to be. So my only option is either throw away some food (hate wasting!) or put out new counters (screws up my bakery layout!).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by taoyingying View Post
    This. I'm fine with using old appliances, but I find it really boring cooking dishes I already mastered. These required dishes also take counter spaces, and my counters are quite full since customers don't eat as fast as I want them to be. So my only option is either throw away some food (hate wasting!) or put out new counters (screws up my bakery layout!).
    I agree! Appliances already mastered.
    Don't like the idea of putting out older recipes other than seasonal ones.
    I don't want to buy more appliances to finish goal.
    Bakery full of food. More counters oh wonderful, right.
    I don't have a big bakery to begin with.
    Can't seem to make enough money to expand anymore.

Executive Chef
    i like that they're mixing it up! i will have to see if i can build these appliances on my other bakeries though--i think i did ice cream makers on both but no treat dispensers yet.

Executive Chef

Final Goal Prize "Woodland Deer Family" 60 gems (1 free) 4x4

Executive Chef
    I'm glad this is a goal as I really like the theme except for the animals but I can make it work with my outdoor garden theme.

On the other hand, this goal looks very long at least for me. I just wish they could stop with the final prizes for gems, it used to be coins!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast