Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day

Farm Supplier

St. Patrick's Day

I'm really hoping there is a St. Patrick's Day goal this year, or at least there are items for sale like you offered for Valentine's Day. I've been playing the game for 19 months and the few St. Patrick's Day items I do have came from a crate that was on sale half price at Christmas. This is such a fun holiday and many of the decorations can be used at other times of the year. Thank you for considering my request. I've heard other people voice similar feelings about St. Patrick's Day.

Executive Chef
    I agree. I think a st patricks sale is about the only thing i would consider buying gems for right now.

Fashion Designer
    They seem to wait too long to "release" holiday-themed merchandise. With the Valentine stuff, I was like, "Why bother getting it now? It's all coming down in a week or two."

I wish they'd have it available earlier!

There are a couple (one especially) appliances that I pray become available, but the time for all of that is NOW.

Yeah i really love st. Patrick's day ��������

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	111 
Size:	476.6 KB 
ID:	36075

I'd like to get this sale again

Fashion Designer
    It would be nice to have a new St. Patty's Day update.
    I actually have more in BS than RS.
    Love one there as well.

Fashion Designer
    I'd love to see a st pattys theme update- maybe a go at a bar? A big parade with fun floats? Leprechaun land? So many fun options and yet we never get any new items for it

Farm Supplier
    I would love a St Patrick's Day update. Bright green items are great for spring decor as well!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kob678 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	111 
Size:	476.6 KB 
ID:	36075

I'd like to get this sale again
    I really hope so too! One of my neighbours has the Irish waitress, and she's so pretty! I would love to have her in my bakery!

Rhino Keeper
    We did have a leprechaun party 4x4 coupla years ago. I'd like an a Irish drink mixer :-) please...somehow none of the beverage options (save the cider...meh kinda) seem to 'gel' with the themed food. I'm currently serving Rainbow ices...
    Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast