Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Store habitats/pets for Android

Executive Chef

Store habitats/pets for Android

Really wish I could store a pet, or transfer to a new habitat! He got put in the cellar briefly when I won him, why can't I put him back in?
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

New Resident

Android users?

Will there be any update for android users and maybe adding some features which ios users have advantage ingame with?

New Resident

Android users?

Hello, I just realised after 10days of playing about difference in features for ios and android users. Will this features from ios going to be added for android too? Ios users have really big advantage with events and features ingame, its not fair to keep it like this...

New Resident
    Any answers?

Wow, as an Android user, it looks like I miss out on a lot. No delivery trucks, cowbells, treehouse games. Etc..... As much as I enjoy the game, I may delete it if you can't give the same things to Android users.
    Last edited by BridgetDenson; 06-24-17 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Wasn't finished

I also wish that Android players had the same features as iOS folks enjoy. After enjoying this game for a few years, it's becoming boring now. Please add the same iOS features for Android players. Thank You !

I'd like to know the answer as well. Wish that the developers would make the iOS features available for Android users.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-29-17 at 10:44 AM. Reason: combined posts after merging threads

Host(ess)
    PLEASE give us the option to store (or sell even - especially if we don't have the pet to go with it ) pet habitats.
    Additional iOS games/features will be nice too... like we have asked so many times.
    Some higher level android players are getting bored with the game seeing that there are no new things to unlock.

Rhino Keeper
    Dear Storm8,
    Please give us option to store pet in the cellar, so we can buy and have a lot of kind of pet. Please..... please..... please....

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by vxn555 View Post
    PLEASE give us the option to store (or sell even - especially if we don't have the pet to go with it ) pet habitats.
    Additional iOS games/features will be nice too... like we have asked so many times.
    Some higher level android players are getting bored with the game seeing that there are no new things to unlock.
    I second this request. Please and thank you!

New Resident
    I Have been requesting the ability to store, sell or delete all items for more than two years
    Last edited by dideph; 11-23-17 at 01:13 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast