Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Store habitats/pets for Android

Fashion Designer
    Oh woe was me. Ohhhhh wooooe was Androidy me. My woes are as follows:

Sorage of pets and habitats. The key being habitats taking up the room.
    Boosts. Those would be ever so helpful.

U've already opened up events for us, so that's a win! Thank you. Now maybe if u could alleviate those add'l woes, life would improve so significantly. That and world peace. Thank you...

Hey, Storm8, Android user here. Bought a cat in a sale thinking I'd be able to store one of my other cats in the cellar if I bought the cute Siamese cat I've been eyeing for a while, since an ios friend is able to do so. I'm maxed out on cats now and was saddened to realize that getting the Siamese is no longer an option because Android users don't have the ability to store habitats and pets, which I thought was weird because I got the unicorn pet in an event and had to pull it out of storage in order to put it on my farm. It doesn't make sense to me that pets gained in events go straight to our storage, but habitats and pets cannot be placed by players into the cellar if we'd like to rotate which pets we keep on the farm, especially since ios players can do so. Just thought I'd let you know you have android players who'd be grateful to have that available to them (or, alternatively, could you at least increase the amount of habitats we're allowed to have for any given type of pet?). Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Dear Stormtroopers. You are busy beavers and very cool peeps. I will buy you all mochas if you would please give androiders the ability to store pets and habitats. I've already asked once in this thread, so I'm sorry for being repetitive, but thought I'd drop another beg.

Rhino Keeper

HELP ME: Would Storm8 like to support Android players to add more pet house?

I really love this game and playing for years.
    But until now, android players can not keep pets in the storage.
    So, when I got pets as rewards but their house was full and I reached maximum amount of pet house, I can't display them. And of course, I can't buy more pets on market if their house is full.
    So would Storm8 like to support Android players by add more pet house?

New Resident
    Moderators Can You Please Please Pass On The Suggestion To Either Make Habitats Expandable To hold More Animals Or Add More Than 3 in the market . Long Time Players Have Pets Dogs Cats etc. In Storage. I would love upgrade to hold 5+ pets to A habitat

Executive Chef
    Storm 8, please fix it to where Android can store pets please!! I would love to be able to switch pets up and not have to pick my pets wisely because I know I will be limited one day. Please take this into consideration! Thanks!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12