Thread: What does the rainbow alicorn drop?

Rhino Keeper

What does the rainbow alicorn drop?

Is the rainbow alicorn worthwhile. It is offered with exchange from runes. Anybody help with this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    Is the rainbow alicorn worthwhile. It is offered with exchange from runes. Anybody help with this?
    if you have 10 gold runes I would say craft it. The catch is 10 gold runes is crazy hard to get. My Ali drops 4 to ? Energy. Rainbow hedges and gates (deco). And supposedly a rainbow pot ultra rare.
    I've got 3. But At least I knew what I was working toward. I like that aspect. I suggest you study the thread concerning the elves. They are tricky and greedy.

See Shibuyacloth's pictures here in the Elven Outpost thread in The Hub:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...date-The-Elves

Just scroll down the pictures to the bottom of the list.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

i also have one rainbow alicorn , it does drop 4 energy almost every day sometimes 5 .....i got a hedge and one rainbow pot since i had it and that was when the trades first started. other then that been sitting on 3 gold runes since then....a few months???

good luck and let us know how it goes.

xox
    cyn

Host(ess)
    I finally have 10 gold runes, not sure if I should craft the rainbow alicorn or continue to try to get enough to make the elf workshop. Whaat is the rainbow pot? does it give special things or is it just a decoration? Also has anyone made trh elf workshop, is there special items that you can ,ake there that are needed to make the game more interesting? TIA

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I added the rainbow alicorn inventory info a few days ago. There is also info about rainbow pots too. I'd get the alicorn first!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025282

As original question is now resolved, closing thread. The Hub sub forum has all the information about the Elven buildings etc, including the Kiln (which is a duplicate crafting building of the magic forge). Please continue discussions in the main Elven thread.