Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: 15th February 2017

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    In other news, so excited to have the chance to own the Art Gallery display! One of my neighbors has it out and I've been coveting it. Thanks, S8!
    I own the Art Gallery in one of my restaurants and I always leave it out. So excited to be able to get one for my other restaurant and I may even get a second one to go with the one I've already got.

How can i get this update

Farm Supplier
    I unhappily bought one of the ovens, and now I regret supporting the gem oven craze but I've been playing for over 4 years and have maxed out all other recipes so it's getting harder and harder to make profits from anything.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    If people buy the gem ovens, they will continue to offer them!
    That's a good point. 😀

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by crzy4food View Post
    I bought the oven, so if you would like to check it out my ID
    The only way I know to see your place was to send neighbor request. FEEL FREE to decline it!! There will be NO HARD FEELINGS!!!!!!! 😀

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by firstlady6 View Post
    How can i get this update
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    For Android players you must download new version "RESTAURANT STORY: FOUNDERS" from Google Playstore for new content.
    i'll probably skip the art gallery again--i just don't like corners! but it's a nice piece otherwise.

Farm Supplier
    Just noticed android users need to download a new version to get the update. Since this is yet another gem oven, and more boring brown tables/chairs and decor I can't/won't use, I'll skip the download and save my coins and gems for something better.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieMutt View Post
    The wall paper and window are right out of the Oval Office and the meeting looks like Trump, Miller and Conway, not sure who the redhead is suppose to be. The Lincoln statue looked like wolf man and the dog/bear thing looks like dog/bear thing. The statue . . . Does not look like anyone.

I would respectfully ask the storm8 team to stay out of politics. Lotta strong feelings right now.

I'll pass on this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Huh. Missing Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Franklin and a few other Founding Fathers.

Teddy Roosevelt wasn't a Founding Father but historical accuracy may not be the focus here.

The American flag should stand taller in the big display; otherwise, it's dragging on the floor which is disrespectful.
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I like doing Presidents. Very cool. Very American. Could've put in a few more Presidents, especially founders. The Teddy is cute but he wasn't a founding father. That Abe Lincoln bust looked a little like a head for a minute there. The counters and chairs look nice and I'm hoping that the food looks good.

Agree with comment on flag - it comes off more disrespectful and less patriotic.

Another thing served in a cast iron pan. Can't they just remove the handle and color the black some other color and make it a bowl? SO TIRED of things being served in cookware. It's not attractive or cute...and that handle blocks other things.
    I don't see the bottom of the flag in this graphic, or any disrespect in this graphic. Talking about disrespect to th flag, you should see some of my neighbors' houses. They have flags flying 24/7 outside - in the rain, at night, until they're so frayed out and tattered it's disgraceful.

I would like to see the flagpole taller. I think it would be more interesting to have different heights for the items depicted, more asymmetry.

The bots don't resemble any of the current players in the WH.

I do like the wallpaper and tiles. The "Teddy" Roosevelt is adorable!

Farm Supplier
    So, I bought the new appliance, but it only works in the founding fathers RS. When I click on the appliance to cook something in the regular RS from the app store, the pop-up that normally shows the recipes of what you can cook is blank. Is this a glitch or does this appliance only work if I'm using the founding fathers RS? I feel like I wasted my gems.😞

New player this year and I didn't get this update.

I looked in stoves, chairs, tables, decor etc. Nothing!
    Not one of my neighbors is building a new stove, and many will do anything for a new appliances.
    What happened to the update?

I can't even find Restaurant Story: Founding Fathers in Google Play.
    So not doing this if it only works in THAT app and everything is soooo expensive.
    Takes away the fun of the GAME.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-16-17 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast