Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: 15th February 2017

Executive Chef
    I'm waiting for the goal to appear in bakery story to appear to download new version

Fashion Designer
    Or just bring gem ovens to restaurant too, that's ok

Executive Chef
    I hate everything about this update. Appropriate though that you make the oval office update the one with the greedy premier gem oven
    The flag is probably low because it is at half mast in mourning for America.

Fashion Designer
    60 GEMS? It's not that cute.

If anyone is buying the gem oven and is willing to post to my wall so I can visit their restaurant and see the food the gem oven makes, please visit me. My code is my name here. Just post "gem oven" on my wall and I'll know. I won't bug you to neighbor me. Promise. Thanks.

I'm not paying for gem ovens unless I just can't live without the things they make.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post

If anyone is buying the gem oven and is willing to post to my wall so I can visit their restaurant and see the food the gem oven makes, please visit me. My code is my name here. Just post "gem oven" on my wall and I'll know. I won't bug you to neighbor me. Promise. Thanks.

I'm not paying for gem ovens unless I just can't live without the things they make.
    I bought the oven, so if you would like to check it out my ID crzy4food

Executive Chef
    well, if it's going to be a gem-heavy update, at least it's an update i don't like very much! maybe i'll try to make a museum some other time.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post

If people buy the gem ovens, they will continue to offer them!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dianeupside View Post
    Thanks.. ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by kristkrist16 View Post
    thank you very much

No problem happy to help

Executive Chef

I'll wait to download the new version when they offer it for gems. None of it appeals to me, including the gem oven. It would have been nice if the Meeting display was a replication of a tableau from the Constitutional Congress.

In other news, so excited to have the chance to own the Art Gallery display! One of my neighbors has it out and I've been coveting it. Thanks, S8!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast