Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: 15th February 2017

Executive Chef
    on second look, i still don't like it very much. even if i ever were to want to decorate for president's day, i'd just go for a general red white & blue, cause i have plenty of stuff i only ever drag out for the 4th of july.

but i am thinking that now, even though i didn't buy that museum 4x4 decor from ages ago, i could probably put together a pretty good museum, and the statue & the bust might be good for that. i might try it whenever i get my hands on these, depending on prices.

sincerely hoping the meeting of the minds there is for gems and the statues are coin pieces, because i seriously don't want the meeting--it's a modern meeting, and not the founding fathers, and i'm here to escape the trauma of modern politics!

edit to add: thanks for putting 2 of the foods on stands! loving the lack of sheet pans
    Last edited by twospoons; 02-14-17 at 08:33 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Not really crazy about this one but, especially when compared to BS, we've been kind of spoiled in recent months. I do have one question...how many more boring brown tables & chairs do we need???

Rhino Keeper
    I love the big windows. Please don't be for gems! We have so few choices for windows in RS and BS.

Host(ess)
    The only things I like is the wall paper the window and the appliance. Just hope it's not for gems again. For the rest I must say no. So I'll save the coins for stuff I like better...

Quote Originally Posted by forensgrad23 View Post
    Not really crazy about this one but, especially when compared to BS, we've been kind of spoiled in recent months. I do have one question...how many more boring brown tables & chairs do we need???
    Just read your comment on BS forum and i'm 100% agree that Storm8 needs to stop releasing ugly brown decor so often :/

The wall paper and window are right out of the Oval Office and the meeting looks like Trump, Miller and Conway, not sure who the redhead is suppose to be. The Lincoln statue looked like wolf man and the dog/bear thing looks like dog/bear thing. The statue . . . Does not look like anyone.

I would respectfully ask the storm8 team to stay out of politics. Lotta strong feelings right now.

I'll pass on this update.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-15-17 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Fashion Designer
    As a kiddo of family members that have served in all four branches of the Armed Forces,
    Either RAISE THAT FLAG or Burn your Display!

Overall it's not too bad for a President's Day tribute.
    Not a fan of gold decor or the continual brown tables
    (or the whole lotta pink stuff lately for that matter!)

Farm Supplier
    Sorry don't like it.

Host(ess)
    Boo. I'm sure our global neighbors are loving this one. Boooo

Nightclub Owner
    Presidential Table: 7,000 Coins
    Presidential Chair: 11,000 Coins
    Presidential Window: 5 Gems ( )
    Washington Statue: 20 Gems
    Presidential Meeting: 60 Gems
    Roosevelt Bear: 20,00 Coins
    Lincoln Bust: 28,000 Coins
    Presidential Room Wallpaper: 7,000 Coins
    Checkered Marble Floor Tiles: 5,000 Coins

Sorry, I can't see the cost of the oven because I have the max appliances displayed

ETA: I'm almost positive that the oven costs 5 Gems
    Last edited by amerirish; 02-15-17 at 11:46 AM.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast