Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Restaurant Update: 15th February 2017

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkNHoney2002 View Post
    Bought the new appliance but it only works in the founding fathers restaurant story version, not the original. I am NOT pleased. I wasted 5 gems on recipes and an appliance that does not work. Not shocked, as I have several appliances in Bakery Story where my recipes have disappeared and the appliance is no longer usable.
    The same thing happened to me! I messaged one of the Storm8 Support members and they suggested I uninstall the original RS game then reinstall it. Try doing that! I did it and it worked. My founding father's appliance is working now cause of it.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 02-19-17 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Anikamarie23 View Post
    The same thing happened to me! I messaged one of the Storm8 Support members and they suggested I uninstall the original RS game then reinstall it. Try doing that! I did it and it worked. My founding father's appliance is working now cause of it.
    Great that your game is working again. Thanks for your pm letting me know.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkNHoney2002 View Post
    Bought the new appliance but it only works in the founding fathers restaurant story version, not the original. I am NOT pleased. I wasted 5 gems on recipes and an appliance that does not work. Not shocked, as I have several appliances in Bakery Story where my recipes have disappeared and the appliance is no longer usable.
    Are you referring to the regular base version? Please reinstall your game and it should work for you as it did for Anikamarie23. Do let me know if you are still having issues and your game version.

As for your issues on Bakery Story, please feel free to report them in Bakery Story Bugs and Issues forum and we'll help you further.

Thank you. I'm trying right now!

Thank you. I'm trying right now!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Great that your game is working again. Thanks for your pm letting me know.
    So happy that it's working. Thank you again for your help!!😃

Fashion Designer
    Where's the update?

Rhino Keeper
    Well, this makes me nervous--no update? 😕

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567